যুক্তিসংগত, যুক্তিযুক্ত, যুক্তিসম্মত, যুক্তির বিচারে ঠিক, কাণ্ডজ্ঞানসম্পন্নন্যায্য, যুক্তিপূর্ণ, পরিমিত, ন্যায়সঙ্গত, সমীচীন, উচিত, কারণপূর্ণ, হেতুপূর্ণ, ন্যায়পরায়ণ, কারণগত, কারণয়ুক্ত, যৌক্তিক
Adjective(1) showing reason or sound judgment(2) not excessive or extreme(3) marked by sound judgment
(1) Today, the Prime Minister released his two options for Senate reform describing them as moderate and reasonable .(2) What is appropriate and reasonable has to be assessed in individual circumstances.(3) The comments to the caregiver were neither fair, nor reasonable , nor moderate.(4) Now, that sounds to me - and I think it will sound to any reasonable viewers and listeners - a pretty imperial statement.(5) The first stage is for the clinician to decide whether or not a ventilator-supported patient has a reasonable likelihood of being able to breathe on his or her own.(6) At the farmers' market in the Lismore Showground on Saturday mornings there is a wonderful selection of fresh produce at very reasonable prices.(7) Tell them that you will happily pay their full rate, plus the time they spent to assess the problem, if they give you a reasonable assessment and are able to fix the problem.(8) Again, being able to make a reasonable deposit will help convince them you are serious and not a bad risk.(9) He should be able to stay in reasonable shape while he wails for his fractured left ankle to heal.(10) Even that is limited by what is reasonable and appropriate.(11) Consumers want consistent high quality products at a reasonable price.(12) The 22-year-old company's basic principle is to develop new, simple products at reasonable prices by making the best use of the materials.(13) I do not believe it is moderate, or reasonable , or just to label all citizens of Israel as ├ö├ç├┐soldiers├ö├ç├û and thus fair game for murder.(14) It's a reasonable price for the product.(15) Have a reasonable life and be able to buy a nice tombstone.(16) ├ö├ç├┐It might sound reasonable but all it really says is, ├ö├ç├┐we haven't the cash ├ö├ç├û,├ö├ç├û said Flood.
(1) reasonable price :: সুলভ মূল্য
(2) reasonable prices :: কারণযোগ্য মূল্য
(3) reasonable doubt :: যুক্তিসঙ্গত সন্দেহ
(4) reasonable grounds :: যুক্তিসংগত কারণ
(5) reasonable time :: যুক্তিসঙ্গত সময়
(6) beyond reasonable doubt :: যুক্তিযুক্ত সন্দেহ অতিক্রম
(7) reasonable person :: যুক্তিসঙ্গত ব্যক্তির
(8) reasonable care :: সেগুলির যত্ন
1. sensible ::
2. within reason ::
3. fairly good ::
4. inexpensive ::
5. sane ::
6. fairish ::
1. illogical ::
2. incoherent ::
3. inconsequent ::
4. invalid ::
5. irrational ::
6. unreasonable ::
7. unsound ::
8. weak ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...there is no REASONABLE explanation
as to why we're here?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
so if you think it's REASONABLE
to turn down paid work
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
...and we have a REASONABLE chance
of defeating you."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
you've provided over and
above what might be considered REASONABLE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: reasonable
Meaning and definitions of reasonable, translation in Bengali language for reasonable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reasonable in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reasonable"
What reasonable means in Bengali, reasonable meaning in Bengali, reasonable definition, examples and pronunciation of reasonable in Bengali language.