যুক্তি, কারণ, বুদ্ধি, উদ্দেশ্য, তর্ক, হেতু, ক্ষমতা, বিচার, ন্যায়সঙ্গত আচরণ, কৃত্য, প্রয়োজনবিতর্ক করা, যুক্তি দেখান, পরীক্ষা করা, বিতর্ককালে বলা, বর্ণনা করা, বিচারশক্তি প্রয়োগ করা, আলোচনা করাযুক্তি দেখিয়ে বলা, বুঝিয়ে বলা, নিমিত্ত, সংগত কারণ
Noun(1) a rational motive for a belief or action(2) an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon(3) the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination(4) the state of having good sense and sound judgment(5) a justification for something existing or happening(6) a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
Verb(1) decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion(2) present reasons and arguments(3) think logically
(1) Just because someone knocks on your door, phones you or stops you in the street is not good enough reason to change your mind.(2) I tried to reason with her, but without success(3) Sweetening the pot within reason to keep it out of their hands does make sense.(4) the only reason she comes here is to read the paper(5) we have reason to celebrate(6) An argument is a form of reasoning whereby one gives a reason or reasons in support of some claim.(7) Rangers supporters will now believe it is possible for them to have reason to tickle these next Sunday.(8) One reason why this event may reverberate is exactly that disconnect.(9) she is in danger of losing her reason(10) The size is pretty much irrelevant, as is the amount of water, within reason .(11) You can take advantage of this by waiting until the last minute and - within reason - naming your price.(12) The foundation also showed that liking an area was the main reason why people did not live closer to their work.(13) Men are marked off from other animals by possessing reason and the power of thought.(14) it is hard to know for the simple reason that few records survive(15) He thinks and learns systematically and is drawn to using logic and reason to prove and understand his faith.(16) they won't pay the fine, not without reason
(1) the reason :: কারন
(2) for this reason :: এই কারনে
(3) for that reason :: এই কারণে
(4) for no reason :: কোন কারণে
(5) for some reason :: কিছু কারণে
(6) main reason :: প্রধান কারণ
(7) the reason why :: কারণ
(8) without reason :: কারণ ছাড়া
(9) within reason :: কারণসহ
(10) for what reason :: কি জন্য
1. cause ::
2. rationality ::
3. sanity ::
4. good sense ::
6. ground ::
8. intellect ::
9. think rationally ::
10. calculate ::
11. bring around ::
12. argue ::
13. conclude ::
1. consequence ::
2. corollary ::
3. development ::
4. effect ::
5. fate ::
6. fruit ::
7. issue ::
8. outcome ::
9. outgrowth ::
10. product ::
11. result ::
12. sequel ::
13. sequence ::
14. upshot ::
reason, reasoned, reasoner, reasoners, reasoning, reasons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just because your career's been stagnant
for a few years, that's no REASON to give up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
that's not a good REASON.
I'll call him back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Yes, of course,
but there's a second REASON.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
...and now, for some REASON,
there's no money for your little boy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Well, I don't need a REASON, it's my house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: reason
Meaning and definitions of reason, translation in Bengali language for reason with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reason in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reason"
What reason means in Bengali, reason meaning in Bengali, reason definition, examples and pronunciation of reason in Bengali language.