বাস্তবতা, বাস্তব অস্তিত্ব, প্রকৃত সত্যবাস্তবিকতা, সত্য, তত্ত্ব
Noun(1) all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you(2) the state of being actual or real(3) the state of the world as it really is rather than as you might want it to be(4) the quality possessed by something that is real
(1) This is part of the reality of women's experience in today's Ireland.(2) I am sure it will prove to be another one of the more quality reality shows out there.(3) I know, because I've witnessed the stunning reality of daily existence in the North.(4) That is very different from reality television or commercial porn sites, where the machines are owned and steered by a company.(5) the reality of Marryat's detail(6) In those cases the House in effect decided that the substance or reality of the composite transactions was to be considered free of any artificial steps.(7) The reality of the child's early experience may or may not be known.(8) the paperless office may yet become a reality(9) All of that combines to work against the sense of immersion and reality created by the graphics and large gameworld.(10) You see, a long time ago, some academic came up with the idea that reality doesn't actually exist.(11) Recognition and acceptance of truth and reality replaces false ideas.(12) Anywhere outside you will experience the reality of traffic going forwards - in quantity, at speed.(13) Unfortunately though, this only seems to be a good idea, instead of reality .(14) reality television(15) But a York research team is at the forefront of a project which aims to make this previously far-fetched dream a reality .(16) If networks run out of ideas for reality shows before the viewers get sick of them, then they'll return to a scripted program format.
(1) in reality :: বাস্তবে
(2) reality show :: রিয়ালিটি শো
(3) virtual reality :: ভার্চুয়াল বাস্তবতা
(4) reality check :: বাস্তবতা চেক
(5) augmented reality :: উদ্দীপিত বাস্তবতা
(6) escape from reality :: বাস্তবতা থেকে অব্যাহতি
(7) face reality :: মুখ বাস্তবতা
(8) objective reality :: বস্তুগত বাস্তবতার
(9) reality testing :: বাস্তবতা পরীক্ষামূলক
1. the real world ::
2. fact ::
3. verisimilitude ::
সত্য বলিয়া প্রতীয়মানতা
4. world ::
1. fiction ::
2. illusion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think in 20 years
this will be the only REALITY
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
In The Hidden Reality,
I explore possibility...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
will this action help
to make this picture a REALITY?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
will be the REALITY of tomorrow?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: reality
Meaning and definitions of reality, translation in Bengali language for reality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reality in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reality"
What reality means in Bengali, reality meaning in Bengali, reality definition, examples and pronunciation of reality in Bengali language.