প্রলাপ, গর্জন, অত্যুচ্চ প্রশংসা, উচ্চ শব্দভুল বকা, প্রলাপ করা, প্রলাপ বকা, খেপিয়া উঠা, গর্জন করাপ্রচণ্ড উচ্ছাস সৃষ্টি করা, প্রবলবেগে প্রবাহিত হওয়া
- আমোদপ্রসংশা করেছেন সেগুলিআমোদপ্রলাপ
Noun(1) a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played(2) an extravagantly enthusiastic review
Verb(1) participate in an all-night techno dance party(2) talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner(3) praise enthusiastically
(1) What's more, it's not just the audiences who love the show - critics have found plenty to rave about too.(2) rave culture(3) The second CD takes us into self-described ├ö├ç├┐acid, rave , electropop├ö├ç├û territory.(4) It is listed on the Australian and US stock markets and has won rave reviews for its financial performances.(5) The Merchant of Venice opened at the American Theater on May 24, 1903, and rave notices showered down.(6) I wish I could rave as enthusiastically about the audio department.(7) Accordingly, it received rave reviews and a loyal following among the press corps.(8) Scouts rave about your raw power, but you've also piled up a lot of strikeouts.(9) Even Orbital were dodgy punks before they discovered rave .(10) There seems to be a division in electro between artists who were influenced by '80s synthpop and new wave and those, like you, who came from rave and techno.(11) Don't get me started on why my music is better than rave music.(12) Perhaps it was significant that the rave reviews on the back cover were all written by women.(13) All the rave reviews in the world couldn't turn Pavement into pop stars - maybe it's because they couldn't dance.(14) The opening track ├ö├ç├┐Ghetto Musick├ö├ç├û jumps from hardcore rave to sauna soul without pausing for breath, a curiously addictive juxtaposition.(15) He read it on the plane, and in London saw the rave reviews that the media was giving to the book.(16) Coaches rave about Miller's hands, as he excels at getting open over the middle.
(1) to rave :: প্রলাপ
(2) rant and rave :: গলাবাজি এবং আমোদ
(3) rave-up :: আমোদ-আপ
(4) rave review :: আমোদ পর্যালোচনা
(5) rave about :: ভুল বকা
(6) have a rave-up :: একটি আমোদ-আপ আছে
1. enthusiastic praise ::
2. talk wildly ::
3. rant ::
4. praise enthusiastically ::
5. gush ::
6. spout ::
7. very enthusiastic ::
rave, raved, raves, raving, ravings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is this a comic book store
or a RAVE at the third little pig's house?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
say the violin.
And later, going to a RAVE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
You're not at a RAVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
dressed up in RAVE attire.
It felt fucking great, man.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I mean, she did recently
go to that RAVE at the mall.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: rave
Meaning and definitions of rave, translation in Bengali language for rave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rave in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rave"
What rave means in Bengali, rave meaning in Bengali, rave definition, examples and pronunciation of rave in Bengali language.