খট্ খট্ শব্দ, আঘাতের শব্দ, আঘাত, ধাক্কা, ঘা, যত্কিঁজিত মূল্যের মুদ্রা, সামান্য পরিমাণ, ঠোকাবকুনি, অনতিপ্রবল তীক্ষ্ণ আঘাত বা টোকা, কড়কানি, দোষ, সাজা, কথাবার্তাখট্ খট্ শব্দ করা, আঘাত করা, ধাক্কা মারা, আঘাতের শব্দ জানান, তীব্রভাবে বলা, ঠুকা, ঠোকা মারা
খট্ খট্ শব্দ
- খট্ খট্ শব্দলালসাঅ্যান্ড রাপারর্যাপিস্ট্র্যাপ
Noun(1) a reproach for some lapse or misdeed(2) a gentle blow(3) the sound made by a gentle blow(4) voluble conversation(5) genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged(6) the act of hitting vigorously
Verb(1) strike sharply(2) make light, repeated taps on a surface(3) perform rap music(4) talk volubly
(1) What about the career criminal scheduled for lethal injection because a fellow inmate pinned a murder rap on him in exchange for time off?(2) If caught using her left hand, it got a rap on the knuckles with a rule.(3) Some minutes later, as they were finishing their meal, there was a sharp rap on the front door.(4) A sharp rap on Ryan's window eventually broke us apart.(5) In a calm, cool, and extremely friendly way, hold a rap session with your dancers and their parents.(6) he's just been acquitted on a murder rap(7) Not before long he heard a sharp rap on the door, and a stern voice telling him no doors were to be locked in that family.(8) Just call her up to rap about it.(9) Fish farmers counter that they're getting a bad rap .(10) In 2001, hip-hop and rap overtook country music as the second most popular form of music bought in the United States.(11) I was getting into bed when I heard a quick rap on the door.(12) Indeed, the number of Spanish rap artists and CDs has continued to increase ever since.(13) Everlast is one of the few artists who can take on a style of music like rap and bring something fresh to it while still keeping it all real.(14) The record is a stunner, offering a glimpse at a once-famous composer who has unfairly suffered a bad rap .(15) Speaking from experience they rap about how hopelessness can lead to alcoholism and how the violence of the system tears people's lives apart.(16) She waited patiently until she heard the rap of the door and raced downstairs to open up the door.
(1) rap music :: র্যাপ সংগীতের
(2) to rap :: বকুনি
(3) rap sheet :: খট্ খট্ শব্দ শীট
(4) rap up :: আপ রেপ
(5) gangsta rap :: গ্যাংস্টা র্যাপ
(6) rap out :: আউট রেপ
(7) bum rap :: পশ্চাদ্দেশ খট্ খট্ শব্দ
(8) rap artist :: খট্ খট্ শব্দ শিল্পী
1. blow ::
2. knock ::
3. blame ::
4. rap music ::
5. pat ::
6. strike ::
7. hit ::
8. knock ::
9. knap ::
শ্রুতিকটু শব্দ করা
rap, rapacity, raper, rapers, rapist, rapists, raps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Eh, it gets a bad RAP from shows like
Jersey Shore and Real Housewives.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
I could bust out
a little RAP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
And it's only
his first dealing RAP,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
To be honest with you guys, when
I was your age, I wanted to be a RAP star.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: rap
Meaning and definitions of rap, translation in Bengali language for rap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rap in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rap"
What rap means in Bengali, rap meaning in Bengali, rap definition, examples and pronunciation of rap in Bengali language.