বৃষ্টি, বর্ষণ, জল, বৃষ্টির ন্যায় পতন, বর্ষাকাল, বাদল, ধারা, বর্ষবৃষ্টি পড়া, বৃষ্টি হত্তয়া, বর্ষণ করা, বৃষ্টিপাত হত্তয়া, বৃষ্টি বর্ষিত হত্তয়া, বৃষ্টিপাত করান, জল পড়া, জল হত্তয়াবর্ষা
- বৃষ্টিবর্ষণ করলামবৃষ্টিবর্ষা
Noun(1) water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere(2) drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds(3) anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
Verb(1) precipitate as rain
(1) Before long, heavy drops of rain began to pour on the barren landscape.(2) The whole of the previous week had been glorious weather and then, yesterday, the temperature had dropped right down and freezing rain had poured down from the skies.(3) Winter storms normally bring ordinary rain, freezing rain and sleet as well as snow.(4) It poured with rain continually; there were floods in the north of the country.(5) Our planet is incessantly bombarded with a rain of cosmic rays, charged stable particles, such as protons and electrons.(6) the rain had not stopped for days(7) Few of us walk into the office to a rain of boos or are subjected nightly to the possibility of public failure and humiliation.(8) It was odd that not too far away, it was probably pouring rain , while it was humid and sunny where Kace stood.(9) He looked up at the sky, and several more drops of rain fell on his face.(10) Soon she felt the first drops of rain begin to fall, and within minutes she was soaked to the skin, her hair clinging heavily to her neck and back.(11) he fell under the rain of blows(12) At that point, a rain of fire and bullets hit us, shutting up forever the cheerful voices of a few minutes earlier.(13) The Cityboys formed a rough circle, ignoring the rain of lead that fell on them from above.(14) it was beginning to rain(15) Weather effects like sand storms or heavy rain and snowfall shorten your units' line of sight and cut their air supply.(16) Unlike Kuiper belt comets, Oort cloud comets can rain down on the inner solar system from any angle and any direction.
(1) to rain :: বৃষ্টির
(2) rain forest :: বৃষ্টি অরণ্য
(3) acid rain :: এসিড বৃষ্টি
(4) heavy rain :: ভারী বর্ষণ
(5) light rain :: হালকা বৃষ্টি
(6) pouring rain :: ভারী বৃষ্টিপাত
(7) rain cats and dogs :: মুশল ধারে বৃষ্টি
(8) after the rain :: বৃষ্টির পর
(9) in the rain :: বৃষ্টিতে
(10) rain shower :: বৃষ্টিতে গোসল
1. rainfall ::
2. shower ::
3. pelting ::
4. rainwater ::
5. pour ::
6. fall ::
7. rain down ::
rain, rained, raining, rains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It looks like RAIN.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Have you been outside in the RAIN
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Rain fire on them.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
What do you mean, like Rain Man?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: rain
Meaning and definitions of rain, translation in Bengali language for rain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rain in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rain"
What rain means in Bengali, rain meaning in Bengali, rain definition, examples and pronunciation of rain in Bengali language.