রেডিও, বেতারকেন্দ্রবেতার, রেডিত্ত, বেতারবার্তা, আকাশবাণী, বেতারবার্তাপ্রেরণ-যন্ত্রবেতারবার্তা করা
Noun(1) medium for communication(2) an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals(3) a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
Verb(1) transmit messages via radio waves
Adjective(1) indicating radiation or radioactivity
(1) The choir has regularly broadcast on RTE radio and television.(2) The government responds by sending in the Delta Force, but loses contact as an eerie signal interrupts radio communications.(3) He liked to play with electricity when he was a youngster, and that grew into an interest in electronics and radio .(4) I heard a lot of radio yesterday because I had to drive to and from South Caulfield twice in as many days to get my MA thesis bound.(5) she turned off the car radio(6) Clear Channel radio owns almost any station you could be listening to in any market.(7) He was part of a team that made one last futile attempt to force radio to embrace public interest programming.(8) radio station(9) we used to listen to a lot of radio(10) I covered a lot of pirate radio in Austin but my editor told me to cut that after a while.(11) a radio station(12) I used to do a lot of radio , and was proud to be nominated for a Sony.(13) they were interviewed on local radio(14) The Marauders had been stripped to minimum weight to maximise fuel economy and for the same reason only the lead plane had a radio , a fatal factor in thick fog.(15) Over the past few days I have done quite a lot of press, radio and little bits of television as well.(16) Similar programmes would be generated for broadcast by radio .
(1) listen to the radio :: রেডিও শোন
(2) radio station :: বেতার কেন্দ্র
(3) on the radio :: রেডিওতে
(4) radio button :: রেডিও বোতাম
(5) radio frequency :: বেতার কম্পাঙ্ক
(6) radio wave :: বেতার তরঙ্গ
(7) clock radio :: ঘড়ি রেডিও
(8) turn off the radio :: রেডিওটি বন্ধ কর
(9) radio announcer :: বেতার ঘোষক
(10) car radio :: গাড়ির রেডিও
1. transceiver ::
2. radiocommunication ::
3. wireless ::
4. tuner ::
radio, radioed, radioing, radiologist, radiologists, radiophone, radiophones, radios, radioscopy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
'Cause according to the man on the RADIO,
a west coast party don't stop.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
You know, I was on your side
when someone stole your car RADIO.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
MAN [over RADIO]:
Three... two... one...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Hold your positions.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I've been to Radio Shack.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: radio
Meaning and definitions of radio, translation in Bengali language for radio with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of radio in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "radio"
What radio means in Bengali, radio meaning in Bengali, radio definition, examples and pronunciation of radio in Bengali language.