মূলসংক্রান্ত, মূলস্থ, মূলনির্গত, শব্দের মূলসংক্রান্তভিত্তিগত, আমূল, মূলগত, সহজাত, স্বীয়, মূলাগত, মূলাভিমুখ, অন্তর্নিহিত, সম্পূর্ণ, আদিম, প্রকৃতিজ, প্রকৃতিগত, নিজস্ব, উত্সাহী, বৈজিক, প্রকৃতিজাত, প্রাথমিক, মৌলিক, মৌলশব্দমূল, মূলক, অপরিবর্তনীয় পরমাণুবিশেষ
- ভিত্তিগতনিয়মতান্ত্রিক উপায়ে আমূল সংস্কারকামী মতবাদমৌলবাদেরচরমপন্ঠী বানাতেআমূল
Noun(1) (chemistry(2) an atom or group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron; in the body it is usually an oxygen molecule that has lost an electron and will stabilize itself by stealing an electron from a nearby molecule(3) a person who has radical ideas or opinions(4) (mathematics(5) a character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram(6) (linguistics
Adjective(1) (used of opinions and actions(2) markedly new or introducing radical change(3) arising from or going to the root or source(4) of or relating to or constituting a linguistic root(5) especially of leaves; located at the base of a plant or stem; especially arising directly from the root or rootstock or a root-like stem
(1) The radical injustice of early capitalism gave birth to the overcompensation of totalitarian communism.(2) I still remember the confusion I felt the day that a female member of the Dartmouth SDS told me that the only campus radical I considered cool was a male chauvinist.(3) For these women the recommended treatment is often modified radical mastectomy.(4) We want to make a radical difference to the prospects and perception of the town.(5) Thailand combined the introduction of universal access to subsidised health care with a radical shift in funding away from urban hospitals to primary care.(6) The superoxide anion radical is capable of causing as much cellular damage as singlet oxygen.(7) Iceland displays some radical cultural differences with its temporary American inhabitants.(8) We will need a fresh and radical approach capable of reaching millions, not thousands, of voters.(9) In addition, radical students espousing forms of Marxism, some combined with religious political rhetoric, joined the disaffected.(10) Given the extent to which it is taken for granted today, it can be difficult to fully appreciate the truly innovative and radical approach Frege took to logic.(11) So we can have all sorts of radical parties in politics making change there.(12) The reason for this kind of fear-mongering is obvious: it's a way to gin up support for radical reforms.(13) Miller was neither a social radical nor a pioneer of scientific thought.(14) The Left Bloc began by bringing together people from different traditions of the radical left in Portugal.(15) Last week, one simple health message dominated the US media: radical prostate surgery for prostate cancer saves lives.(16) Here we would like to entertain the more radical idea that the underlying laws governing those individual phenomena are themselves of statistical origin.
(1) free radical :: ভিত্তিগত বিনামূল্যে
(2) radical change :: আমূল পরিবর্তন
(3) radical changes :: আমূল পরিবর্তন
(4) radical sign :: ভিত্তিগত চিহ্ন
(5) alkyl radical :: alkyl ভিত্তিগত
(6) radical expression :: ভিত্তিগত অভিব্যক্তি
1. thoroughgoing ::
2. fundamental ::
3. revolutionary ::
4. ultra ::
5. basal ::
6. revolutionary ::
7. stem ::
8. group ::
9. free radical ::
radical, radicalism, radicalization, radicalize, radicalizes, radically, radicals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here's a RADICAL thought.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
to RADICAL doubt so that he
could build a bedrock belief
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: radical
Meaning and definitions of radical, translation in Bengali language for radical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of radical in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "radical"
What radical means in Bengali, radical meaning in Bengali, radical definition, examples and pronunciation of radical in Bengali language.