জাতিগত, জাতীয়, গণীভূতনরগোষ্ঠীগত, জাতিসংক্রান্ত
Adjective(1) of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people(2) of or characteristic of race or races or arising from differences among groups
(1) racial discrimination(2) racial hatred(3) I have never felt intimated because of my racial origin.(4) The two sides also wanted to highlight the levels of racial tensions in grassroots football in the North West.(5) Both are black, a racial group that faces death sentences in disproportionate numbers, he says.(6) racial identity(7) The one thing both sides agree not to do is to play on racial fears during an election.(8) An English Bar Disciplinary Tribunal went over the top when dealing with a racial harassment case.(9) A gun was held to the heads of two victims and racial slurs were hurled at them.(10) Do people define themselves in a racial , ethnic, or cultural group by their genes?(11) Many have experienced racial prejudice from other ethnic groups than my own too.(12) It found students were involved in verbal, physical and racial abuse against teachers.(13) Campaigning against those accused of stirring up racial hatred is nothing new for Michael Foot.(14) As far as we know these patterns hold across the ethnic and racial groups that we've studied.(15) He was particularly angry that the civil claim included an accusation of racial motivation for the attack.(16) So it is no surprise the jokes that cut deepest concern racial issues.
(1) racial discrimination :: জাতিগত বৈষম্য
(2) racial segregation :: জাতি বিভাজন
(3) racial equality :: জাতিগত সমতা
(4) racial slur :: জাতিগত কলঙ্ক
(5) racial profiling :: জাতিগত প্রোফাইলিং
(6) racial bias :: জাতিগত পক্ষপাত
(7) racial groups :: জাতিগত গ্রুপ
1. ethnic ::
3. race-related ::
4. cultural ::
5. national ::
6. tribal ::
nonracial, racial, racialism, racialist, racialists, racially
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you’re a woman with a lot of temperament,
you’re a RACIAL woman,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: racial
Meaning and definitions of racial, translation in Bengali language for racial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of racial in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "racial"
What racial means in Bengali, racial meaning in Bengali, racial definition, examples and pronunciation of racial in Bengali language.