উদ্ধৃতাংশ, উদ্ধৃতি, উদ্ধরণ, উদ্ধার, বিজ্ঞাপিত বর্তমান মূল্য, অধ্যাহার
Noun(1) a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage(2) a passage or expression that is quoted or cited(3) a statement of the current market price of a security or commodity(4) the practice of quoting from books or plays etc.
(1) That decision is so well known that it is usually cited without any quotation from the speeches.(2) Knutsford was a tiny Manchester-based leather goods manufacturer, effectively a shell with a recently-acquired stock market quotation .(3) At length, the soloist and the orchestra meet on the same spiritual plane, a process aided by the quotation of the plainsong Adoro te devote.(4) Once we have this information we will prepare a quotation with the aim of trying to ensure your aims and expectations are exceeded whilst remaining within your budget.(5) the company is being refused a quotation on the New York Stock Exchange(6) My one criticism would be that it seems overly reliant on lots of quotation from news pieces.(7) However, by getting both the quotation and its author wrong, he merely exposed his own lack of education.(8) The score contains a quotation from Busoni's Sonatina Seconda.(9) The balustrade has been inspected by the appropriate council departments and an approved contractor who will now provide a quotation and method statement for the reinstatement of the works.(10) The aim of this study is to assess the risks of the project, so that a formal quotation can be made.(11) a quotation from Mark Twain(12) Out of context, a quotation from any text is meaningless.(13) Additionally, always pin them down to a proper quotation for their service.(14) It is simply not possible to lift a convenient quotation from the text and expect it to illuminate a modern debate about rights theory without understanding the context in which Marx wrote.(15) He provides copious quotation from the novels/autobiographies and the filmscripts and football reports, as well as from surviving acquaintances of the author.(16) This strategy does not just incorporate the parody or direct quotation of prior texts, but uses everyday objects as the basis of its allegorical structure.
(1) quotation marks :: উদ্ধরণ চিহ্ন
(2) quotation mark :: উদ্ধৃতি চিহ্ন
(3) price quotation :: মূল্য উদ্ধৃতি
(4) direct quotation :: সরাসরি উদ্ধৃতি
(5) quotation sheet :: প্রশ্নপত্র
(6) literary quotation :: সাহিত্য উদ্ধৃতি
(7) market quotation :: বাজার উদ্ধৃতি
(8) quotation prize :: উদ্ধৃতি পুরস্কার
(9) official quotation :: সরকারী উদ্ধৃতি
(10) opening quotation :: উদ্বোধনী উদ্ধৃতি
1. citation ::
2. quote ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: quotation
Meaning and definitions of quotation, translation in Bengali language for quotation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quotation in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "quotation"
What quotation means in Bengali, quotation meaning in Bengali, quotation definition, examples and pronunciation of quotation in Bengali language.