ভাগ, অংশ, খণ্ড, টুকরোপ্রাপ্য বা প্রদেয় আবশ্যিক বা নির্দিষ্ট ভাগ
Noun(1) a prescribed number(2) a proportional share assigned to each participant(3) a limitation on imports
(1) the country may be exceeding its OPEC quota of 1,100,000 barrels of oil per day(2) One concession to women in politics was a bill endorsed by the Barre government in June 1979 that required a quota of 20 per cent of women candidates on lists for municipal elections.(3) Almost half the boats in Scotland's white fish fleet have already caught their annual haddock and cod quota entitlements this year, despite being restricted to only 15 days a month at sea.(4) Credit for fixed investment was cut, and each province received a quota .(5) an Irishman with a double ration of blarney and a treble quota of charm(6) Small fishing communities can band together and purchase a group quota of the total allowable catch of any given fish species.(7) After all, he topped the poll and exceeded the quota by 2,440 votes in the last general election.(8) There is a very restrictive quota regime in place and fishermen are not catching that quota because the salmon isn't there.(9) In general most people voted for local candidates although none got a big enough quota to be elected.(10) Despite all these, Jim gained 541 first-preference votes and reached the quota when his running mate, Roberts, dropped out of contention.(11) If those second choice candidates reach the required quota , any surplus votes they may have are re-distributed in the same manner.(12) And last year the government reduced the quota of Bangladeshi workers it would allow into the country by 25 per cent.(13) By contrast, if you give your second preference to a strong candidate who reaches the quota - but no more - on the first count, the value of your second preference will fall to zero.(14) And for the record, my vote will go to the Greens in the Senate, in the knowledge that should it lose out in the race for a quota , my vote will go to the Democrats.(15) This sort of quota is regrettable, but it is the only solution to the crisis.(16) To raise the enrollment quota of aboriginal students, the new system will add 20 percent instead.
(1) quotum :: quotum
(2) quota system :: কোটা ব্যবস্থা
(3) import quota :: আমদানি কোটা
(4) quota sampling :: কোটা স্যাম্পলিং
(5) quota of people :: মানুষের কোটা
(6) sales quota :: বিক্রয় কোটা
(7) quota restrictions :: কোটা নিষেধাজ্ঞা
2. share ::
3. allowance ::
4. limit ::
5. ration ::
6. portion ::
7. dispensation ::
9. percentage ::
10. commission ::
11. proportion ::
12. fraction ::
13. bit ::
14. amount ::
15. quantity ::
16. cut ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at work from our weekly QUOTA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Lik e why haven't we cook ed anything.
All right, we have a QUOTA.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: quota
Meaning and definitions of quota, translation in Bengali language for quota with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quota in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "quota"
What quota means in Bengali, quota meaning in Bengali, quota definition, examples and pronunciation of quota in Bengali language.