পুরোপুরি, একবারেসত্যই, ঠিক, সমগ্রভাবে, পুরাপুরিভাবে, বাস্তবিকই, সম্পূর্ণভাবে
Adverb(1) to a degree (not used with a negative(2) to the greatest extent; completely(3) of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative(4) actually or truly or to an extreme
(1) I don't quite think he'd say that(2) quite who said it I don't know(3) Rocky was quite powerful and determined, but he was also crude and not hard to hit.(4) For someone to do it at such a young age is quite extraordinary.(5) Neither of them could ever quite figure out how they had survived growing up with her.(6) Another reviewer described my blog in less warm but still quite pleasing terms.(7) Here the facts are quite complex and quite different from the residential construction cases.(8) It is quite warm outside under the canopy as well, with a very effective heater thoughtfully placed there.(9) it was quite a shock to lose my job(10) are you quite certain about this?(11) this is quite a different problem(12) dresses quite from Port of Spain(13) We all know how dangerous a hot car can be for an animal - the risk of death is quite real.(14) the film is quite funny(15) He is one of the richest characters in the whole of the Wodehouse creation, absolutely rounded and quite without flaw.(16) she did quite well at school
(1) quite well :: বেশ ভাল
(2) quite good :: বেশ ভাল
(3) quite a lot :: কিছুটা
(4) not quite :: পুরোপুরি
(5) quite a few :: একটু চুপ কর
(6) quite a bit :: খুব সামান্য
(7) be quite :: শান্ত হও
(8) quite often :: বেশ প্রায়ই
(9) quite big :: বেশ বড়
(10) quite different :: সম্পূর্ণ ভিন্ন
2. fairly ::
3. rather ::
1. half ::
2. part ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's QUITE a good hunter as well.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I think you don’t QUITE understand
how this works.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Maester Aemon became QUITE ill
shortly after the election.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
You look QUITE nice.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Oh, yes, it's QUITE extensive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: quite
Meaning and definitions of quite, translation in Bengali language for quite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quite in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "quite"
What quite means in Bengali, quite meaning in Bengali, quite definition, examples and pronunciation of quite in Bengali language.