প্রশ্ন, জিজ্ঞাসা, জেরা, পরীক্ষার প্রশ্ন, সত্তয়াল, প্রশ্নসূচক বাক্য, জেরার প্রশ্ন, সমস্যা, প্রসঙ্গভূত বিষয়, প্রাসঙ্গিক বিষয়, পূর্বপক্ষ, অনুসন্ধানপ্রশ্ন করা, জিজ্ঞাসা করা, সন্দেহ করা, কৈফিয়ৎ তলব করা, জেরা করা, তদন্ত করা, সত্তয়াল করা, পুছা, অনুসন্ধান করা
Noun(1) an instance of questioning(2) the subject matter at issue(3) a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply(4) uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something(5) a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote(6) an informal reference to a marriage proposal
Verb(1) challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of(2) pose a series of questions to(3) pose a question(4) conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting(5) place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
(1) All songs have meaning to someone, it's more a question of subject matter.(2) The medical benefits of research on primates are beyond question .(3) But I also believe that that support should not be given without question in all circumstances.(4) George Harrison will be remembered, beyond question , on his own terms, as a quiet man meeting a quiet end.(5) In Question Time Mark Latham wanted to focus on the question of truth in government.(6) It's not just a question of corporate control over the news, but rather how the news is made.(7) They followed up the raid by staking out the area over the bank holiday weekend to question people visiting the house.(8) Police are also keen to question the soldiers at the nearby Fort George army barracks who were on duty on the night of the fatal shooting.(9) At no time was an audience challenged to question a moral conundrum, or inspired to see the world through different eyes.(10) one could question if he's sincere or not(11) It is your right as a member to question these actions, and request such modifications as you see fit.(12) the question of cost is an important one(13) The detention plans were put forward after senior police officers argued they needed extra time to question suspects.(14) Your description can be a few words, a sentence, a question , or even just a single word.(15) One of them was an article authored by Mahatma Gandhi, discussing the minority question .(16) It is only a question of getting the farmers together and educating them.
(1) ask a question :: প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা কর
(2) out of the question :: প্রশ্ন আউট
(3) good question :: ভাল প্রশ্ন
(4) in question :: প্রশ্নে
(5) tag question :: ট্যাগ প্রশ্ন
(6) ask question :: প্রশ্ন কর
(7) another question :: আরেকটি প্রশ্ন
(8) without question :: প্রশ্ন ব্যতিরেকে
(9) answer a question :: একটি প্রশ্নের উত্তর দাও
(10) question tag :: প্রশ্নচিহ্ন
1. inquiry ::
2. doubt ::
3. issue ::
5. head ::
6. motion ::
7. interrogate ::
8. query ::
9. oppugn ::
10. interview ::
11. wonder ::
question, questionable, questioned, questioner, questioners, questioning, questionings, questions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The bigger QUESTION is,
what are you gonna eat with that spoon?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
If there are any who still QUESTION
whether your new lord means what he says,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Here's a fun QUESTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Good QUESTION, let's see,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: question
Meaning and definitions of question, translation in Bengali language for question with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of question in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "question"
What question means in Bengali, question meaning in Bengali, question definition, examples and pronunciation of question in Bengali language.