পরিমাণ, অনুমত পরিমাণ, সংখ্যা, বাঁছিত পরিমাণপরিমেয় বৈশিষ্ট্য প্রয়োজনীয় বা বাঞ্ছিত পরিমাণ
Noun(1) a discrete amount of something that is analogous to the quantities in quantum theory(2) (physics, according to quantum theory
(1) That judgment reflected a reduction in the agreed quantum of damages suffered by the plaintiff.(2) To drop from a higher to a lower, it emitted a quantum of energy.(3) The quantum and the interest rate are not known, according to sources in the banking industry.(4) What fraction of receptors are saturated following the release of a single quantum , and is a larger synapse, with more receptors less saturated than a smaller one?(5) Under Bill 164 the only issue is the quantum of general damages in light of his injuries.(6) Most of the residents of the area are now keen on setting up vermi compost and aerobic compost units on their premises, which reduce the quantum of garbage that is pushed out into the general pool of city waste.(7) Counsel for the Defendants denies liability and contests the quantum of damages.(8) We also require details of the quantum of the claim including a breakdown of the elements of the costs and how they have been incurred.(9) ├ö├ç├┐We expect to increase the quantum of shrimp exports in future,├ö├ç├û he said.(10) The agreement reached is akin to the kind of agreement frequently reached in litigation where a defendant accepts liability but not causation of damage nor the quantum of the loss claimed.(11) The quantum of interest rates we appear to be looking at I think is already factored into the market, " Hughes-Hallett said.(12) Its next best performance was in 1998 when the quantum of floodwater released touched a high of 10 lakh cusecs.(13) The quantum of support requires a finding as to the income of the Respondent.(14) If the plaintiff proved that he had lost a real or substantial chance as opposed to a speculative one the evaluation of that chance was part of the assessment of the quantum of damage.(15) Electrons move from one orbital into another by absorbing or emitting a quantum of energy, just as Bohr explained.(16) If at all some relief is to be given to marginal farmers, the quantum of free power and/or the land holdings must be specified.
(1) quantum leap :: কোয়ান্টাম লিপ
(2) quantum mechanics :: কোয়ান্টাম বলবিজ্ঞান
(3) quantum physics :: কোয়ান্টাম পদার্থবিদ্যা
(4) quantum theory :: কোয়ান্টাম তত্ত্ব
(5) quantum dot :: কোয়ান্টাম ডট
(6) quantum computing :: কোয়ান্টাম কম্পিউটিং
(7) quantum meruit :: কোয়ান্টাম meruit
(8) quantum entanglement :: কোয়ান্টাম জড়াইয়া পড়া
1. amount ::
2. quantity ::
3. volume ::
4. extent ::
5. sum ::
6. quantum ::
7. number ::
8. figure ::
9. numeral ::
10. digit ::
11. count ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with elementary QUANTUM
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Specifically, QUANTUM field theory
in D-dimensional de Sitter space.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
No, there isn't. Only loop QUANTUM gravity
calculates the entropy of black holes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
...due to QUANTUM vacuum fluctuation?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
with no more understanding
of the QUANTUM underpinnings
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: quantum
Meaning and definitions of quantum, translation in Bengali language for quantum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quantum in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "quantum"
What quantum means in Bengali, quantum meaning in Bengali, quantum definition, examples and pronunciation of quantum in Bengali language.