ধাক্কা, চেষ্টা, ঠেলা, উত্তেজনা, আক্রমণ, উদ্যম, তাল, হুড়া, নিতান্ত প্রয়োজনঠেলা, চেষ্টা করা, ধাক্কা দেত্তয়া, জিদ করা, অনুনয় করা, চাপ দেত্তয়া, বিদীর্ণ হত্তয়া, নাড়ান, ঠেলাঠেলি করা, নাড়া, ধাক্কানধাক্কা দিয়া ঠেলিয়া দেওয়া, বিক্রয়বৃদ্ধি চেষ্টা করা
- ধাক্কাধাক্কাবিমানপোতpush কর্মেরধাক্কা
Noun(1) the act of applying force in order to move something away(2) the force used in pushing(3) enterprising or ambitious drive(4) an electrical switch operated by pressing(5) an effort to advance
Verb(1) move with force(2) press, drive, or impel (someone(3) make publicity for; try to sell (a product(4) strive and make an effort to reach a goal(5) press against forcefully without moving(6) approach a certain age or speed(7) exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for(8) sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs(9) move strenuously and with effort(10) make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
(1) The soldier in the front, the one who I had cut, growled in rage as I passed and tried to push past Raman.(2) After that the car was so consistent the whole race that I was really able to push hard, until the last 15 laps.(3) The computer is turned on by a long push of either button.(4) The visitors were denied a third goal on 69 minutes when Sills crashed a powerful volley into the roof of the net but his effort was ruled out for an innocuous push .(5) Spitz looked back at the wisecracking Kai and with a little push , Kai was knocked out again.(6) he closed the door with a push(7) There was a push , a punch and another blow then a complaint to the police.(8) The sound can usually be turned off by a button push .(9) The push to downsize the military and privatize functions means government contracts are a growth industry.(10) Go from the acoustic response of a baroque concert hall to that of a 10,000-seat arena or a gothic cathedral with the push of a button.(11) One upcoming promotion will push the redesigned CNN Headline News to the local ad sales community.(12) It attributes this growth to more affluent online shoppers, an ecommerce push by traditional retailers and the aggressive promotion of online stores.(13) Just push open the door and walk straight up to the bar.(14) She used what body parts she could to push herself into sitting position.(15) He noted that the TV station's ratings have responded to recent programming changes, and a strong push of promotion will help even more.(16) As reported in Monday's Evening Press, York Police have launched a new push to remove beggars from York's streets.
(1) to push :: ধাক্কা
(2) push out :: আউট ধাক্কা
(3) push on :: ধাক্কা মার
(4) push back :: ফেরত পাঠাও
(5) push off :: ধাক্কা দাও
(6) push button :: বোতাম চাপা
(7) push down :: নিচে ধাক্কা
(8) push-up :: পুশ-আপ
(9) push away :: দূরে ঠেলে
1. shove ::
2. advance ::
3. energy ::
4. pushing ::
5. button ::
6. thrust ::
7. shove ::
8. force ::
9. press ::
10. urge ::
11. advertise ::
12. promote ::
13. fight ::
14. bear on ::
15. crowd ::
16. labor ::
push, pushed, pusher, pushers, pushes, pushily, pushing, pushy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Why can't we tell your parents?
- Please, don't PUSH this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
- Thank you.
- Don't PUSH me.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
- He's a nice guy. He doesn't PUSH.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
but if I PUSH play
and you see some naked people...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
I PUSH my shoulder against
the secret door to see if it gives way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: push
Meaning and definitions of push, translation in Bengali language for push with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of push in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "push"
What push means in Bengali, push meaning in Bengali, push definition, examples and pronunciation of push in Bengali language.