বিশুদ্ধ, খাঁটি, পবিত্র, শুদ্ধ, শুচি, নিখাদ, পরিষ্কার, পাকা, বিমল, অকৃত্রিম, অনাবিল, নিষ্পাপ, অবিমিশ্র, নিষ্কলুষ, শুধু, কেবল, ছাঁকা, পূত, অমিশ্রিত, সচ্চরিত্র, মাত্র, ডাহা, শর্তহীন, অব্যবহারিক, অকলঙ্ক, অবদাত, অকলঙ্কিত, অকলুষিত, অনঘ, ছাঁচি, শুভ্র, অপাপ, অবিকৃত, অমলিন, ভেজালহীন, নিরঁজন, নিভাঁজ, নৈকষ্য, নিকষিত, কাঁচা, আহেল, অবিকার, অমিশ্র, চাঁদি, আসলী, আসলি, অপাপবিদ্ধ, আদত, নির্দোষ
- বিশুদ্ধআলুর ভরতাআলুর ভরতাবিশুদ্ধরূপেবিশুদ্ধতা
Adjective(1) free of extraneous elements of any kind(2) without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative(3) (of color(4) free from discordant qualities(5) concerned with theory and data rather than practice; opposed to applied(6) (used of persons or behaviors(7) in a state of sexual virginity
(1) This is pure classic fairy-tale material, and what it may lack in gritty complexity it makes up in primal symbolic resonance.(2) Much of university research was pure research that had no obvious application at all at the time of its funding.(3) As it is today, this is pure sit-com material and most respectable sit-com writers would shy away from such clichÔö£┬«d and hackneyed situations.(4) Sieden and Baker sing with pure tone and true, perhaps a bit naÔö£┬╗ve, fostering the illusion that they're just very good local soloists.(5) And what he saw to his sheer amazement was pure anger.(6) One of the psychics passed around a canteen full of clean, pure water, which Veon accepted gratefully.(7) It is possible even in the midst of intense illness and the dying process to contact this fundamentally pure and wholesome state of mind.(8) I found it by pure chance and I ask you all humbly to please go read and consider helping this man in a time of real need.(9) I tend to think that the separation of application and pure research is the hallmark of poor ethics.(10) ├ö├ç├┐Good,├ö├ç├û she continued sweetly, and then he blinked as her expression morphed into pure and utter anger.(11) Power always brings the need to compromise one's ideals, so what right had Benn to claim after the event that he remained pure and untainted?(12) Then began three months of hard work, and long nights mixed with sheer panic and pure delight that this project was becoming a reality.(13) But Lincoln gets no credit for the Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation, because he didn't do it out of the pure goodness of his heart?(14) While driving along the winding and narrow Norwegian roads alongside a fjord we came to a massive glacier towering across the clearest expanse of pure turquoise water.(15) Kimberley gaped in disbelief and what looked like pure fury at the sheer bitchiness of the other girl in the room, and Clay was seeing red as I stood up.(16) In fact, he had invented an amazing type of speaker that really allowed pure sound to come through.
(1) pure love :: খাঁটি ভালোবাসা
(2) pure water :: বিশুদ্ধ পানি
(3) pure white :: বিশুদ্ধ সাদা
(4) pure heart :: বিশুদ্ধ হৃদয়
(5) pure gold :: খাঁটি সোনা
(6) pure silk :: বিশুদ্ধ সিল্ক
(7) pure science :: বিশুদ্ধ বিজ্ঞান
(8) pure monopoly :: বিশুদ্ধ একাধিকার
(9) pure air :: বিশুদ্ধ বায়ু
(10) pure breed :: খাটি জাত
1. unadulterated ::
2. clean ::
3. virtuous ::
4. theoretical ::
5. sheer ::
6. saturated ::
7. virginal ::
1. adulterated ::
2. impure ::
3. mixed ::
pure, purely, pureness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pure hot blood.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
God, you think that every thought that
comes out of your head is PURE gold.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
His soul is PURE and perfect.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
No, in terms of
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
-But, and this?
-This is PURE elegance.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: pure
Meaning and definitions of pure, translation in Bengali language for pure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pure in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pure"
What pure means in Bengali, pure meaning in Bengali, pure definition, examples and pronunciation of pure in Bengali language.