ছিদ্র করা, ভেদ করা, বিদ্ধ করাহ্রাস করা বা কমান, তীক্ষ্ণ ও সূচিমুখ কিছুর দ্বারা কৃত ক্ষুদ্র চিত্রখোঁচা
- খোঁচাখোঁচাখোঁচাছিদ্র করিয়া
Noun(1) loss of air pressure in a tire when a hole is made by some sharp object(2) a small hole made by a sharp object(3) the act of puncturing or perforating
Verb(1) pierce with a pointed object; make a hole into(2) make by piercing(3) reduce or lessen the size or importance of(4) cause to lose air pressure or collapse by piercing(5) be pierced or punctured
(1) The happy couple were driving back into Washington and, as they hit the Beltway, one of their car tyres sustained a puncture .(2) Scientists have recently ruled out the possibility that the stylets of certain mites are too short to puncture cells on the front surfaces of some ferns.(3) a puncture wound(4) Hold the finger and hand firmly to immobilize the finger as some patients's response is to pull away as you perform the skin puncture .(5) They say the louts involved even left broken glass strewn on their path to puncture Rosemary's wheelchair tyres.(6) I'm sure you all remember the Belvedere College massacre over when an angry young student went on the rampage with a plank of wood with a nail in it. 8 people were treated for puncture wounds.(7) The advantages are obvious: the airless tyre can never suffer a puncture or valve failure and ends the need to check tyre pressures.(8) However, for him the problems with start soon first a puncture at his left-back tyre followed just after one lap by another one, this time at his left-right tyre.(9) A police officer who used a knife to puncture the tyres of a car to stop it being driven by a group of drunken revellers has been convicted and warned he may face a jail sentence.(10) These puncture wounds scar and deform the fruit.(11) She didn't seem the least bit winded, though Shannon felt as if a knife were stabbing into his lungs, trying to puncture his chest cavity so that all the air would escape and he would suffocate.(12) I looked over at the ├ö├ç├┐vampires├ö├ç├û warily and then stood up, rubbing the two puncture wounds on my neck.(13) Injuries can lead to tetanus if people get puncture wounds.(14) Apply a comfrey leaf ointment or compress to your cut, but do not use it on puncture wounds because the skin may heal faster than the tissue below.(15) She didn't want him doing anything to make his puncture wound worse.(16) Clinically, progressive purpuric skin lesions and diffuse oozing from skin puncture sites are observed, often within hours of birth.
(1) lumbar puncture :: কটিদেশীয় খোঁচা
(2) puncture wound :: খোঁচা ক্ষত
(3) puncture patch :: খোঁচা প্যাচ
1. hole ::
3. make a hole in ::
মোটা অংশ ব্যয় করা
4. put an end to ::
শেষ করতে দাও
5. deflate ::
নি: সৃত হত্তয়া
puncture, punctured, punctures, puncturing
English to Bengali Dictionary: puncture
Meaning and definitions of puncture, translation in Bengali language for puncture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of puncture in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "puncture"
What puncture means in Bengali, puncture meaning in Bengali, puncture definition, examples and pronunciation of puncture in Bengali language.