নাড়ি, ডাল, কলাই, নাড়ির স্পন্দন, স্পন্দন, কম্পন, অনুরণন, ধ্বনন, প্রেরণা, ধমনীর স্পন্দন, ধমনীঘাত, ধাত, কবজী, নাড়ি-ঘাত, রোমাঁচ
Noun(1) (electronics, or a series of such transients(2) the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart(3) the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health(4) edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.
Verb(1) expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically(2) produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves(3) drive by or as if by pulsation
(1) Prior to pulse radiolysis, solutions were purged with pure Ar or NzO.(2) He can breathe, and has a pulse and blood pressure.(3) Zwei, by insinuating a steady pulse into its musical gymnastics, seems to slightly rejuvenate it.(4) He lay completely still, not breathing, and when Alethea had felt his wrist for a pulse , she found one, but it was very faint.(5) Chapter Three is about rhythm, pulse , timing and musical structure.(6) However, the reference signal needed by the ECM to pulse the injectors is supplied by a separate hall switch.(7) I'm not going to get any older and I don't have a pulse or blood pressure.(8) The pulse in her wrists and hands were throbbing.(9) Once per cycle, at the Rayleigh collapse, the bubble emits a short pulse of light that typically lasts 100-300 ps.(10) In the sudden silence my ear drums continue to pulse , as if the barrage of sound jolted them still.(11) Featuring a funereal organ line and a weak pulse of a drum beat, ├ö├ç├┐Let It Die├ö├ç├û yields one of the album's stillest moments.(12) We danced close, and I felt the beat pulse through the sand and into my body.(13) The shorter pulse wave forms, such as microwaves, are far more effective against electronic equipment and more difficult to harden against.(14) The Arab majority is on the east - the old town and the financial pulse of the city.(15) There are grace notes and syncopations aplenty, with swing rhythms supplying the underlying pulse .(16) a pulse generator
(1) pulse rate :: নাড়ি হার
(2) pulse width :: নাড়ির প্রস্থ
(3) water pulse :: পানি নাড়ি
(4) pulse oximeter :: নাড়ি oximeter
(5) pulse generator :: নাড়ি জেনারেটরের
(6) pulse width modulation :: নাড়ি প্রস্থ মড্যুলেশন
(7) rapid pulse :: দ্রুত ডাল
(8) pulse oximetry :: নাড়ি oximetry
(9) pulse duration :: নাড়ি সময়কাল
(10) radial pulse :: রশ্মীয় নাড়ি
1. heartbeat ::
2. rhythm ::
3. burst ::
4. legume ::
5. pulsation ::
6. pulse rate ::
7. throb ::
8. pulsate ::
pulse, pulsed, pulses, pulsing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's no, uh, PULSE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
See if you get a PULSE.
Get blood-pressure cup or an ABI?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
"What is the shortest light PULSE
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Pulse at 150.
This guy is going to explode.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Pulse 140. One-four-zero.
Weak and thready at the brachial.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: pulse
Meaning and definitions of pulse, translation in Bengali language for pulse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pulse in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pulse"
What pulse means in Bengali, pulse meaning in Bengali, pulse definition, examples and pronunciation of pulse in Bengali language.