বহান, ফুঁকা, ফুঁ দিয়া চালান, হাঁফান, হাঁফ ধরান, স্ফীত হত্তয়া, স্ফীত করা, ফুঁ দিয়া নড়ান, ফুঁ দিয়া ত্তড়ান, ফুঁ দিয়া সরান, ত্তড়ান, প্রশংসা করাআকস্মিক শ্বাস, ফুত্কার, দমকা বাতাস, আকস্মিক ব্যবহারবাতাস ছাড়া, মুখ দিয়া জোরে নিঃশ্বাস ফেলা, স্ফীত হওয়া বা করা, ওড়ান বা সরান
Noun(1) a short light gust of air(2) a light inflated pastry or puff shell(3) exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes(4) bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together(5) a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers; for applying powder to the skin(6) thick cushion used as a seat(7) a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke(8) forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
Verb(1) smoke and exhale strongly(2) suck in or take (air(3) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted(4) make proud or conceited(5) praise extravagantly(6) speak in a blustering or scornful manner(7) to swell or cause to enlarge(8) blow hard and loudly
Adjective(1) gathered for protruding fullness
(1) Alex opened the cardboard box and inside was powder and a puff .(2) a puff of wind swung the weathervane around(3) For the first half hour it was hard to find a puff of wind to reach the windward mark in front of the Asia Pattaya Hotel, but gradually the wind picked up and by noon was blowing at a gentle 4 knots.(4) Renee coloured mildly, and tossed one cloud-like puff of brown hair over her shoulder to cover her face.(5) He sank back down into his chair and took another puff of his cigar.(6) extravagant statements are regarded as salesman's puff(7) she sent her a box of dusting powder with a swansdown puff(8) Venison steaks (or a boned roasting joint) may be encased in puff or shortcrust pastry, in the same way as fillet of beef.(9) All you can hear is the swishing of the sled runners across the snow, the pitter-patter of the dogs' feet, and my own breathing as I puff through a scarf that's matted with ice crystals.(10) A stronger puff of wind ruffled the water and bent the water-side reeds.(11) I went to searching for some cafÔö£┬« ole and some puff pastries.(12) Of course, it's not good to see a cherished icon of the community disappear in a puff of smoke, but I can't pretend my feelings about the disappearance of this old bird were anything but mixed.(13) She zipped up her jacket, shivering from the sudden puff of cold wind.(14) With that, he grabbed a puff and began powdering his face with limp wrists.(15) At precisely the point of the peak of the roof, just a gentle puff of wind can determine the destiny of many raindrops.(16) Off goes the magician's assistant in a puff of smoke.
(1) puff up :: আপ বহান
(2) puff pastry :: তুলি প্যাস্ট্রি
(3) cream puff :: বাতাস সারা দুধের মাখন
(4) puff out :: আউট তুলি
(5) puff adder :: তুলি যোজক
(6) puff of smoke :: ধোঁয়ার তুলি
(7) huff and puff :: অভিমান ও পাফ
(8) puff and blow :: পাফ ও ঘা
(9) puff away :: তুলি দূরে
1. gust ::
2. drag ::
3. whiff ::
4. quilt ::
6. blow ::
7. breathe heavily ::
প্রচন্ডভাবে শ্বাস ফেলা
8. smoke ::
9. drag ::
10. whiff ::
11. heave ::
12. puff up ::
13. chuff ::
puff, puffed, puffer, puffers, puffing, puffs, puffy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Will you give me a PUFF?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Disappeared? What, in a PUFF of smoke?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: puff
Meaning and definitions of puff, translation in Bengali language for puff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of puff in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "puff"
What puff means in Bengali, puff meaning in Bengali, puff definition, examples and pronunciation of puff in Bengali language.