প্রকাশ করা, প্রকাশিত করা, প্রচার করা, বাহির করা, প্রচারিত করা, ঘোষণা করাজনসাধারণের প্রকাশ করা বা প্রচার করা
- প্রকাশ করাপ্রকাশযোগ্যপ্রকাশিতপ্রকাশকপ্রকাশ
Verb(1) put into print(2) prepare and issue for public distribution or sale(3) have (one's work
(1) The journals would also publish letters and articles sent in by readers, thus keeping the public actively involved in their content.(2) Kent State University Press will soon publish a book of his Cleveland landscapes.(3) Monica may have lost out by not having Judith publish her book.(4) publish and be damned!(5) the pressures on researchers to publish(6) we pay $10 for every letter we publish(7) we publish practical reference books(8) we pay Ôö¼├║5 for every letter we publish(9) Some will use print to publish well-researched news stories that threaten the powerful, some will write pamphlets, others lies and libels.(10) The Register has shamed itself by printing this and should publish an immediate retraction.(11) In May the Government announced plans to publish a draft Bill on corporate manslaughter with the timetable for legislation, plus further details, to be announced this autumn.(12) As sequencing projects had grown larger and larger it had become quite impossible and pointless for journals to publish the sequences in print.(13) It was, as Freedom of Information documents revealed, solely because he dared to publish this book.(14) It is a fundamental aspect of defamation law - certainly in England and Australia but not in Scotland - that you have to publish to a third party.(15) In print, we may publish several photos with the story.(16) Trunk is about to publish a book of library music album covers.
(1) to publish :: প্রকাশ করতে
(2) publish news :: খবর প্রকাশ
(3) publish in a newspaper :: একটি সংবাদপত্র প্রকাশ
1. issue ::
2. make known ::
4. print ::
5. write ::
publish, publishable, published, publisher, publishers, publishes, publishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe when I PUBLISH it,
I'll include an inhaler.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Fine, I'll PUBLISH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
so we have a foundation
to PUBLISH? Yes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Oh, here. Number two, when we PUBLISH,
my name goes first.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
I just want you both to know,
when I PUBLISH my findings...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: publish
Meaning and definitions of publish, translation in Bengali language for publish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of publish in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "publish"
What publish means in Bengali, publish meaning
in Bengali, publish definition, examples and pronunciation
of publish in Bengali language.