ব্যবস্থা, বিধান, সংস্থান, নিয়ম, পরিণামদর্শিতা, উপপত্তি, আঁজাম, বন্দোবস্ত, খোরাকশর্ত, ভবিষ্যতে ব্যবহার্থে পূর্বাহ্নেই, উপায়, শর্ত-আরোপন, সরবাহকৃত
Noun(1) a stipulated condition(2) the activity of supplying or providing something(3) the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening(4) a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms
Verb(1) supply with provisions
(1) low levels of social provision(2) The contract will include provision of hardware, software, infrastructure and service level agreements for the next three to five years.(3) The Scandinavians have tended to favour high rates of taxation with correspondingly high levels of social provision .(4) The company will ship anything, whatever the quantity, to provision a yacht worldwide.(5) farmers have been slow to make provision for their retirement(6) We are electrifying the system as we go to make provision for future developments, Mr Lalor said.(7) He said the initial simple idea of a bridge had been further complicated and made more expensive by the requirements to make provision for cyclists, horse riders and disabled people.(8) Allbaugh said he was helping private companies, including his clients, cut through federal red tape to speed provision of services and supplies to the storm-wracked region.(9) changing levels of transport provision(10) When will international companies make provision for those employed now to have a future when the mine closes down in 10 years' time?(11) our provision of fuel(12) Meanwhile, financial advisers should be urging clients to make provision for long term care now ahead of an anticipated explosion in demand for nursing home places, Capaldi said.(13) To improve their return on investment, they would include a number of value-added products, which could include provision of security services, cleaning and even broadband access.(14) But a new site for the spacious museum will have to be found as the development plans do not make provision for it as it currently stands.(15) North Yorkshire County Council is already more generous on transport provision than most authorities - spending about Ôö¼├║1m a year.(16) Irish law makes no provision about that
(1) provision for :: জন্য বিধান
(2) statutory provision :: সংবিধিবদ্ধ বিধান
(3) legal provision :: আইনি বিধান
(4) special provision :: বিশেষ বিধান
(5) make provision :: বিধান করা
(6) call provision :: কল বিধান
5. term ::
6. planning ::
7. proviso ::
8. supply ::
9. purvey ::
provision, provisioned, provisioning, provisions
English to Bengali Dictionary: provision
Meaning and definitions of provision, translation in Bengali language for provision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of provision in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "provision"
What provision means in Bengali, provision meaning in Bengali, provision definition, examples and pronunciation of provision in Bengali language.