Noun(1) a function word that is used in place of a noun or noun phrase
(1) Can you have a pronoun in the main clause coming earlier than an antecedent in a subordinate clause?(2) However, I've never seen a kid use the same pronoun in contiguous sentences to refer to different people.(3) Languages also vary with respect to the grammatical functions a logophoric pronoun can perform.(4) I've always wondered why we use a plural pronoun to refer to a third, rather nebulous, individual.(5) You couldn't get a noun and a pronoun and an adverb out in that time.(6) Things are even clearer with the object pronoun in the third person singular.(7) The asserted rule must be that a pronoun cannot refer to the noun portion of a possessive - but I've never heard of any such rule.(8) Nahuatl once had an extensive system of honorifics, which affected not only the choice of pronouns, but also the forms of verbs, nouns, and pronouns .(9) In two studies in which readers' eye movements were recorded, we examined the processing of pronouns bound by universal quantifiers.(10) Strawson's idea was that descriptions refer because their anaphoric pronouns do.(11) At the moment I am trying to master 5 different tenses of verbs and also adverbs, pronouns and other vocabulary.(12) A three-year-old can imitate adults and playmates, play make-believe with dolls and use pronouns or plural words.(13) As seems to be the case in Malaysian, there is some equivocation about whether the borrowings are pronouns or just nouns.(14) Some of the most common difficulties that their students have learning Bulgarian are pronouns , verbs and word order.(15) The agreement targets were verbs and two types of pronouns , produced in the course of a sentence-completion task.(16) Once the family has been explicitly mentioned, Lanchester can refer to them with pronouns , in particular the pronoun them.
(1) personal pronoun :: ব্যক্তিগত সর্বনাম
(2) relative pronoun :: আপেক্ষিক সর্বনাম
(3) reflexive pronoun :: আত্মবাচক সর্বনাম
(4) possessive pronoun :: সম্বন্ধসূচক সর্বনাম
(5) subject pronoun :: বিষয় সর্বনাম
(6) object pronoun :: বস্তু সর্বনাম
(7) indefinite pronoun :: অনির্দিষ্ট সর্বনাম
(8) demonstrative pronoun :: প্রদর্শনমূলক সর্বনাম
(9) interrogative pronoun :: প্রশ্নবোধক সর্বনাম
1. pronoun ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the masculine PRONOUN,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
"It"?That's a gender-neutral PRONOUN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: pronoun
Meaning and definitions of pronoun, translation in Bengali language for pronoun with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pronoun in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "pronoun"
What pronoun means in Bengali, pronoun meaning
in Bengali, pronoun definition, examples and pronunciation
of pronoun in Bengali language.