প্রগতিশীল, অগ্রগতিশীল, উন্নতিশীল, ঘটমান, অগ্রগতিমূলক, অগ্রগামী, প্রগতিমূলক, বৃদ্ধিমূলক, শ্রেণীমূলকউন্নতিমূলক
Noun(1) a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going(2) a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
Adjective(1) favoring or promoting progress(2) favoring or promoting reform (often by government action(3) (of taxes(4) gradually advancing in extent(5) (of a card game or a dance(6) advancing in severity
(1) At the same time one must observe the pattern of progressive deterioration here as well.(2) Other forms of progressive taxation, such as a tax on wealth, are common in other rich nations.(3) He suggests using progressive taxation to reduce inequality.(4) In contrast, tumors and ototoxic medications produce slowly progressive unilateral or bilateral lesions.(5) Although a right-wing neo-conservative, he's quite progressive on social policy and this gives him a certain desirability.(6) The Buddhist path is divided into three yanas, or vehicles, which represent levels or progressive stages of Buddhist teachings.(7) He did a number of innovative and progressive things with the staff at the Institute, and I was always amazed at his ability to remember everyone's name.(8) The second phase, referred to as the cardiopulmonary phase, is manifested by severe, rapidly progressive respiratory failure.(9) The two principal features of Bacon's new method were an emphasis on gradual, progressive inductions, and a method of exclusion.(10) Income tax rates will not be increased and the progressive taxation system will be preserved.(11) As they receded in the late fifties and early sixties the political space in which to develop a progressive agenda expanded accordingly.(12) That moment, as well as anything, signifies the Japanese cut-and-paste master's arrival as a major force in the world of progressive pop music.(13) Von Frickle is an American quartet from Eureka, Illinois, but they proudly wear their British progressive rock influences on their sleeve.(14) Federal income tax is progressive , but this only barely makes up for the regressive nature of state and local taxes.(15) Today we will talk about transitive and progressive tenses.(16) One thing this election confirmed is that progressive politics can be winning politics.
(1) present progressive :: প্রগতিশীল উপস্থিত
(2) past progressive :: ঘটমান অতীত
(3) progressive tax :: প্রগতিশীল কর
(4) progressive rock :: প্রগতিশীল শিলা
(5) future progressive :: ভবিষ্যতে প্রগতিশীল
(6) progressive form :: প্রগতিশীল ফর্ম
(7) progressive taxation :: প্রগতিশীল করারোপণ
1. continuing ::
2. modern ::
5. imperfect ::
1. backward ::
2. low ::
3. lower ::
4. primitive ::
5. retarded ::
6. rude ::
7. rudimentary ::
8. undeveloped ::
progressive, progressively, progressiveness, progressives
English to Bengali Dictionary: progressive
Meaning and definitions of progressive, translation in Bengali language for progressive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of progressive in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "progressive"
What progressive means in Bengali, progressive meaning in Bengali, progressive definition, examples and pronunciation of progressive in Bengali language.