মুনাফা, লাভ, উপকার, সুবিধা, উন্নতি, সুফল, নাফা, কিফাইত, কিফায়ত, ফায়দালাভ করা, মুনাফা অর্জন করা, উপকার করা, সুবিধাজনক হত্তয়া, লাভজনক হত্তয়া, সুবিধা লাভ করা, উন্নতিলাভ করা, কাজে লাগাআর্থিক লাভ, আয়, মুনাফা লাভ
Noun(1) the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses(2) the advantageous quality of being beneficial
Verb(1) derive a benefit from(2) make a profit; gain money or materially
(1) Despite assurances from major financial institutions that they would not seek to profit from the situation, there were growing concerns this morning that the Dow Jones would fall on opening.(2) Long-time corporate sponsors from the defence, construction and petroleum industries will likewise profit enormously.(3) Having missed out on the housing boom, I'd like to profit from the coming bust.(4) not all children would profit from this kind of schooling(5) They exist to serve rather than to profit from people's financial needs or indeed to support what is ultimately unsustainable spending.(6) it would profit us to change our plans(7) If you really want to stop it, you follow the trail of dollars and go after the money bosses who finance and profit from the ring.(8) there's no profit in screaming at referees from the bench(9) Results should profit and serve the profession and people for which they are intended.(10) Virtually everyone endeavors to profit from the insurance boom.(11) Certain government departments are clearly using their control of government policy to profit themselves via nominated private business.(12) Special interests can profit from providing much of the campaign financing in return for programs that transfer wealth to them.(13) Also, I think they could profit enormously from Amy Welborn's common sense perspective.(14) The U.S. economy as a whole continues to profit from burgeoning agricultural exports.(15) his eyes brightened at the prospect of profit(16) We don't profit from the lower borrowing costs.
(1) gross profit :: পুরো লাভ
(2) net profit :: মোট লাভ
(3) profit margin :: লাভের সূচক
(4) operating profit :: অপারেটিং মুনাফা
(5) non-profit :: অলাভজনক
(6) profit and loss :: লাভ এবং ক্ষতি
(7) profit sharing :: লাভের ভাগা ভাগি
(8) profit and loss account :: লাভ এবং ক্ষতি হিসাব
(9) make a profit :: মুনাফা করো
(10) profit center :: লাভের কেন্দ্র
2. advantage ::
3. gain ::
5. make money ::
6. benefit ::
nonprofit, nonprofits, profit, profited, profiting, profitless, profits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's your entire PROFIT margin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Unless there was a PROFIT in it.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Jimmy figured out how he could
use his talents to turn a PROFIT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
You're turning a PROFIT?
We're coming close.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Perhaps we'd PROFIT from some sleep.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: profit
Meaning and definitions of profit, translation in Bengali language for profit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of profit in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "profit"
What profit means in Bengali, profit meaning
in Bengali, profit definition, examples and pronunciation
of profit in Bengali language.