পরিলেখ, পার্শ্বচিত্র, আদরা, মোটামুটি রেখাচিত্র, মোটামুটি নকশা
Noun(1) an analysis (often in graphical form(2) an outline of something (especially a human face as seen from one side(3) biographical sketch(4) degree of exposure to public notice(5) a vertical section of the Earth's crust showing the different horizons or layers
Verb(1) write about(2) represent in profile, by drawing or painting
(1) His most recent feature article was a profile of Elaine Pagels in the November 2004 issue.(2) We showed that the autocorrelation profile not only contains information on diffusion timescales but also on relaxation timescales.(3) As such, Table 1 is used to summarize the previously reported findings and to provide a profile of the demographic characteristics of the sample.(4) It is likely that because of reflectance from the chamber walls the vertical profile of PPFD is altered, especially during episodes of direct sunshine.(5) The guy turned slightly and Rika managed to catch his side profile .(6) the man turned and she caught his profile(7) The Teaching Awards Trust's mission is to highlight excellence and encourage best practice in teaching, and in doing so, to raise the profile and public perception of the teaching profession.(8) His photo and blog profile complement an article that reveals 19 % of people never drink alcohol, 48 % of car drivers have had a drink before driving and 51 % believe drink driving is just as bad as having unprotected sex.(9) The consortiums don't expect to earn money from these operations, but hope to raise the public profile of their groups.(10) Lynn was wearing too much makeup, like always, and her side profile made her nose look like it protruded too far out from the rest of her face.(11) He wrote a short profile on each member of the panel that was on board the plane that evening.(12) a profile of a Texas tycoon(13) he was to profile a backbench MP(14) We must also raise the public profile of the very severe problems of the arable sector, which are now putting the industry into a critical state.(15) Our overarching goal is to both provide a needed community service, and to raise the profile and public visibility of the Alabama State Nurses Association.(16) The profile is the cross-section of a wheel (looking head on).
(1) user profile :: ব্যবহারকারী প্রোফাইল
(2) company profile :: কোম্পানীর প্রফাইল
(3) customer profile :: ক্রেতা বিবরণ
(4) in profile :: প্রোফাইলে
(5) keep a low profile :: একটি কম প্রফাইল রাখা
(6) high-profile :: উচ্চ পদস্ত
(7) profile view :: প্রোফাইল দেখুন
(8) low-profile :: কম-প্রোফাইল
1. side view ::
2. outline ::
3. silhouette ::
4. contour ::
5. shape ::
6. form ::
7. figure ::
9. describe ::
10. write about ::
11. give an account of ::
12. portray ::
ভাষায় বর্ণনা করা
13. depict ::
14. sketch ::
15. outline ::
profile, profiled, profiles, profiling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, when someone looks
at your dating PROFILE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
I didn't either,
until I revamped my PROFILE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
And when he asks you
to change your PROFILE picture
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
That was on your dating PROFILE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
and I was looking
at this girl's PROFILE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: profile
Meaning and definitions of profile, translation in Bengali language for profile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of profile in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "profile"
What profile means in Bengali, profile meaning in Bengali, profile definition, examples and pronunciation of profile in Bengali language.