ফলদায়ক, উত্পাদনক্ষম, কার্যক্ষম, উত্পাদনী, ফলন্ত, উর্বর, জননক্ষমপ্রকাশ প্রসারণ সৃজন জন্মদান উত্পাদন বা সঙ্ঘটন করার ক্ষমতাবিশিষ্ট, প্রচুর পরিমাণে উত্পাদনশীল
Adjective(1) producing or capable of producing (especially abundantly(2) having the ability to produce or originate(3) yielding positive results(4) marked by great fruitfulness
(1) The South Zone hunter who juggles the options should be able to enjoy productive hunts during the three-day opening weekend.(2) Freelancing, even after a highly successful and productive career, was not much better unless one was a ├ö├ç├┐celebrity├ö├ç├û writer and columnist.(3) A 55 year old man presented to his general practitioner with a productive cough.(4) In today's tight labor markets, both public and private employers will presumably benefit from being able to keep productive older employees on the job longer.(5) As has been indicated, life on the frontier is productive of individualism.(6) Malaysia's young, educated, and highly productive workforce remains one of the country's key attributes.(7) The people who work with me are able to be more productive because I put a little less baggage in their way than before.(8) Moral is low, egos are high and as a result it's not productive for the common good of the whole community.(9) In fact, as space grew, the industry became less productive .(10) Mines in the Pangaeum mountain range were extremely productive of silver and gold.(11) Seems like depression does benefit me, I am more productive at work.(12) The Angels haven't had a productive leadoff hitter since Tony Phillips in 1997.(13) According to them, progress of the productive forces inevitably results in the stultification of the masses, in cultural decline, and finally in a new kind of barbarism.(14) Deforestation and overgrazing destroy productive land, while acid rain damages crops.(15) Classifying soil according to its productive capacity has some precedence in most parts of East Africa where property rates are employed.(16) The situation characterizes the less productive affixes, such as noun-forming ity or th.
(1) productive capacity :: উৎপাদন ক্ষমতা
(2) productive cough :: উত্পাদনশীল কাশি
(3) non-productive :: অনুত্পাদক
(4) productive forces :: উৎপাদিকা শক্তির
(5) counter-productive :: পাল্টা উত্পাদনশীল
1. prolific ::
2. useful ::
3. fertile ::
4. generative ::
nonproductive, productive, productively, productiveness, unproductive
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with the Lannisters was PRODUCTIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
You were right.
This was a very PRODUCTIVE evening.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
You're searching for some other area
where you can feel valuable and PRODUCTIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Take a step toward
a more PRODUCTIVE relationship
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
As totally PRODUCTIVE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: productive
Meaning and definitions of productive, translation in Bengali language for productive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of productive in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "productive"
What productive means in Bengali, productive meaning in Bengali, productive definition, examples and pronunciation of productive in Bengali language.