গুণফল, উত্পাদিত বস্তু, সৃষ্ট বস্তু, দ্রব্যজাত বস্তু, ফলাফল, কাজ, সন্তানউত্পাদিত বা সৃষ্ট বস্তু
Noun(1) commodities offered for sale(2) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process(3) a quantity obtained by multiplication(4) a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction(5) a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances(6) the set of elements common to two or more sets
(1) They succeeded by manufacturing commercially viable product that people found beneficial to their lives.(2) Can we expect more focus on British product from the Mountain View firm?(3) The ball sailed a mile over and the outrage that followed was the product of Novo's team-mates hollering at him.(4) My culture is entirely a product of the influences of my environment, and the society in which I have grown up, Canada.(5) The real way they make profit is to move product .(6) Robert Morgan is now vice president of sales, marketing and product development.(7) Unlike in the earlier experiments, the team recorded gamma rays, a revealing product of fusion reactions.(8) Her character was a product of the romantic age, as were his family and friends.(9) product of the 2 inside terms(10) The product of this reaction is drastically lower in energy, and thus, more stable, than the reactant.(11) he's a product of the Irish-medium school system(12) There are many factors which influence the product that we call news.(13) In the camera was a polished pewter plate coated with a petroleum product called bitumen of Judea.(14) The object of the product sales via the net is aimed at initially helping to break even and somewhere down the track we might even make a profit.(15) The goal may have been the product of judgment followed by luck.(16) The attackers were a product of a sociopolitical situation shaped in a large part by their religion.
(1) gross domestic product :: গ্রস ডোমেস্টিক উত্পাদন
(2) dairy product :: দুগ্ধ পণ্য
(3) by-product :: উপজাত দ্রব্য
(4) product manager :: পণ্য ব্যবস্থাপক
(5) product development :: পণ্য উন্নয়ন
(6) product line :: সামগ্রীর সারি
(7) gross national product :: মোট জাতীয় উৎপাদনের
(8) product key :: পণ্য কী
(9) waste product :: বর্জনীয় পদার্থ
(10) product placement :: পণ্য স্থান
1. artifact ::
2. result ::
3. intersection ::
4. production ::
5. merchandise ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This PRODUCT is the drug
of the future.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
that have 3 pounds of our PRODUCT
which they're selling.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
He compared Sheldon to a disposable
feminine cleansing PRODUCT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
How much PRODUCT
do you have on hand?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
and I was delighted to learn that
their chief agricultural PRODUCT is sod.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: product
Meaning and definitions of product, translation in Bengali language for product with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of product in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "product"
What product means in Bengali, product meaning
in Bengali, product definition, examples and pronunciation
of product in Bengali language.