পুরস্কার, প্রাইজ, পারিতোষিকলিভার বিশেষের দ্বারা খোলার জন্য জোরাজুরি করাচাড় দিয়ে খোলা, পারিতোষিক দেত্তয়া
Noun(1) something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery(2) goods or money obtained illegally(3) something given as a token of victory
Verb(1) hold dear(2) to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open(3) regard highly; think much of
Adjective(1) of superior grade
(1) A 12-year-old schoolgirl has won first prize in a national poster competition.(2) Well, no, it's just I need to prize myself from the Internet over the examination period and that means sacrificing blog updates.(3) The beaker in front of the first pitcher is a prize example of Anthony Rasch's New Orleans work, about 1825 to 1835.(4) Eating good food with family and friends is one of the joys of Christmas and if you want to make sure your tastebuds are given a treat over the festive period then why not enter our competition for a prize pudding?(5) As a prize example of creating new species by natural selection, these finches leave very much to be desired.(6) Club chairman, Seamus Quinn, presented all prize winners with a selection of Waterford Crystal.(7) The results of the President's prize competition were announced after the two weekly sessions of play.(8) Local pride in the academies grew as prize competitions drew the attention of many who lived far away.(9) The doctrine which exempts coast fishermen, with their vessels and cargoes, from capture as prize of war, has been familiar to the United States from the time of the War of Independence.(10) The grand first prize is a vacation package for a couple in Malaysia sponsored by the country's national carrier.(11) Last year the winner completed the prize crossword in just six minutes.(12) Anyway last night, after I managed to prize Debbie off the computer, going for just one more click for about ten minutes, we went upstairs to watch The Others.(13) As a teenager, he took his father's prize animals to the fair.(14) Despite these hurdles, all of the 59 speakers, like the pioneer cable guys, were adamant that the prize was worth the battle.(15) We may strive for something for many years and yet find that the prize is not worth the having.(16) Those selecting the winning moment will be entered in a random drawing for a grand prize of $1,000.
(1) first prize :: প্রথম পুরষ্কার
(2) win a prize :: একটি পুরস্কার জয়
(3) prize money :: উপহার স্বরূপ
(4) door prize :: দরজা পুরস্কার
(5) prize draw :: পুরস্কার ড্র
(6) consolation prize :: সান্ত্বনা পুরস্কার
(7) cash prize :: নগদ পুরস্কার
(8) second prize :: দ্বিতীয় পুরস্কার
(9) booby prize :: সর্বাপেক্ষা অকৃতিত্ব প্রদর্শনের জন্য প্রদত্ত পুরস্কার
(10) win the prize :: পুরস্কার জয়
1. award ::
3. trophy ::
4. booty ::
5. value ::
6. treasure ::
7. lever ::
8. respect ::
9. champion ::
10. outstanding ::
11. complete ::
12. select ::
prize, prized, prizes, prizing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He won a Nobel Prize,
and his wife looks amazing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
If there was a Nobel Prize
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
clutching that Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
the Nobel Prize in physiology.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
...is even remotely comparable
to a Nobel Prize?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: prize
Meaning and definitions of prize, translation in Bengali language for prize with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prize in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prize"
What prize means in Bengali, prize meaning in Bengali, prize definition, examples and pronunciation of prize in Bengali language.