কারাগার, জেল, কারা, কয়েদখানা, কয়েদ, গারদ, শ্রীঘর, বন্দিশালাবন্দিনিবাস
Noun(1) a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment(2) a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
(1) prison sentence(2) In some cases the prison regime may be a contributory factor in a prisoner's decision to end his own life.(3) he died in prison(4) In rare cases a life sentence may mean life in prison , but such cases are very rare.(5) she spent three years in prison(6) does prison work?(7) both men were sent to prison(8) I was told that Mr Young is in prison in the USA awaiting trial on charges of fraud.(9) Gansler added that Tyson should still be in prison for the crimes he has committed.(10) prison life(11) It can only review the cases of prisoners serving a prison sentence of eight years or more.(12) Relatively more mentally ill people end up in prisons as the prison population diminishes.(13) These homes are built for children whose parents are in prison serving life sentences!(14) He was currently in prison on remand pending trial for conspiracy to murder.(15) And it would not even be necessary for the suspect to commit a crime for them to face a prison sentence.(16) he was released from prison
(1) in prison :: জেলের মধ্যে
(2) prison cell :: কারাকক্ষ
(3) prison sentence :: জেল
(4) prison guard :: কারাগার প্রহরী
(5) prison officer :: কারাগার অফিসার
(6) sent to prison :: জেলে পাঠানো
(7) go to prison :: জেলে যাও
(8) prison term :: কারাগার শব্দটি
(9) prison governor :: কারাগার গভর্নর
1. jail ::
2. lockup ::
3. penal institution ::
4. detention center ::
5. jailhouse ::
অনেকটা, জেলখানাতে বসে
6. penitentiary ::
7. correctional facility ::
8. supermax ::
9. clink ::
ঠুং ঠুং শব্দ
10. slammer ::
11. hoosegow ::
12. big house ::
13. stir ::
14. jug ::
15. brig ::
16. can ::
17. pen ::
19. skookum house ::
20. pokey ::
21. slam ::
22. be inside ::
23. be behind bars ::
বার পিছনে হতে
24. do time ::
prison, prisoner, prisoners, prisons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
plus five years in PRISON.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
The way I see it is
somebody is going to PRISON.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
I'm in breach of my security clearance.
I'm going to PRISON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
When they threw my wife
and children in PRISON
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
You really like the food in PRISON, right?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: prison
Meaning and definitions of prison, translation in Bengali language for prison with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of prison in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "prison"
What prison means in Bengali, prison meaning
in Bengali, prison definition, examples and pronunciation
of prison in Bengali language.