প্রধান, মুখ্য, প্রথমস্থানীয়, মূলধনসংক্রান্ত, সদর, অগ্রগণ্য, নায়ক, অগৌণঅধ্যক্ষ, মূলধন, প্রথমস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি, মুখ্য ব্যক্তি, কলেজ প্রভৃতির অধ্যক্ষ, নীবিবন্দ্ধপদমর্যদায়
Noun(1) the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated(2) the educator who has executive authority for a school(3) an actor who plays a principal role(4) capital as contrasted with the income derived from it(5) (criminal law(6) the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
Adjective(1) most important element
(1) For example, a capital city or principal centre can be inferred from its size, and from signs of central organization such as an archive, a mint, a palace and major religious buildings, or fortifications.(2) Nearly every section principal had at least one solo, some longer than others, with several exceptional performances.(3) Occasionally, this amount is reduced to take into account the efforts of the principal 's other agents located outside the UK, but who have an influence on the purchasing decision.(4) The college will appoint an acting principal before filling the position full time.(5) With the advent of jet travel, you don't need port cities as your principal contacts with the outside world: the ├ö├ç├┐coast├ö├ç├û can move inland.(6) Bondholders will also receive a redemption bonus of up to 16 per cent of the principal amount at maturity, depending on the 100 firms' credit performance.(7) The payment of principal and interest on these instrument stems from the cash flows collected on the underlying assets in the pool.(8) The defendant was a principal , not a guarantor.(9) Corporate bonds usually pay annual interest on the bond and do not repay the principal amount until the bond's maturity.(10) The tabloid revelations were, according to sources within Goodison Park, the principal reason why Rooney was so anxious to leave Merseyside before the transfer window closed.(11) She is the last home-grown female principal at the Royal Ballet, and considers herself a guardian of the lyrical national style.(12) Those living in the region's principal cities - Leeds, Bradford, Hull and Sheffield - will see their councils raise taxes by less than five per cent.(13) New York city remains the principal port of entry and site of settlement for new Jewish immigrants and this includes the Iranian, the Israeli and the Russian Jews.(14) Complicity often involves the accomplice in words or deeds prior to the principal 's crime.(15) The company blamed a growing trend towards home consumption as the principal reason for falling sales, although it also acknowledged the smoking ban was having an impact on draught beer sales.(16) She is a distinguished educator and the principal of a women's college.
(1) school principal :: প্রধান শিক্ষক
(2) the principal :: প্রধান
(3) assistant principal :: সহকারি প্রধান
(4) principal office :: প্রধান অফিস
(5) principal axis :: প্রধান অক্ষ
(6) principal part :: প্রধান অংশ
(7) principal city :: প্রধান শহর
1. main ::
2. master ::
3. chief ::
4. headmaster ::
7. corpus ::
9. star ::
10. school principal ::
1. last ::
2. least ::
principal, principally, principals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to serve as one of
the new king's PRINCIPAL advisors.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Always wanted to be
the PRINCIPAL investigator
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: principal
Meaning and definitions of principal, translation in Bengali language for principal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of principal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "principal"
What principal means in Bengali, principal meaning in Bengali, principal definition, examples and pronunciation of principal in Bengali language.