প্রস্তুত করা, শেখান, তৈয়ারি করা, শেখা, সজ্জিত করা, উত্পাদন করা, প্রস্তুত হত্তয়া, তৈয়ার করা, বানান, উপযোগী করা, কাটিয়া-কুটিয়া রান্ধা, তোড়-জোড় করা
- প্রস্তুত করাপ্রস্তুতদেয়ঃপ্রস্তুতি
Verb(1) make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc(2) prepare for eating by applying heat(3) to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery(4) arrange by systematic planning and united effort(5) educate for a future role or function(6) create by training and teaching(7) lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord(8) undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
(1) prepare a brief summary of the article(2) Ticket holders have access to several stations where chefs prepare the food in woks and large sautÔö£┬« pans.(3) Are your food preferences simple or do you prepare meals with many ingredients that must be stored?(4) prepare yourself for a shock!(5) to prepare for a wedding(6) she took time off to prepare for her exams(7) I have a talk in San Diego this afternoon, and before then I have to prepare my overheads and teach my copyright class.(8) Reverse osmosis is used to prepare drinking water from sea water.(9) to prepare a report(10) to prepare sb for bad news(11) wash your hands before you prepare the food(12) Justices adjourned the case so the youth offending team can prepare a pre-sentence report considering all possible sentences.(13) She was going to be my adopted mother and taught me quite a few things, such as how to prepare food, cook rice, etc.(14) However none of those were able to prepare me for dealing with change properly.(15) He used this method to prepare sodium, potassium, calcium, and other elements for the first time.(16) to prepare for Christmas
(1) prepare food :: রান্না করছি
(2) prepare for :: জন্য প্রস্তুত
(3) prepare dinner :: রাতের খাবার তৈরি
(4) prepare the food :: খাদ্য প্রস্তুত
(5) prepare a meal :: খাবার তৈরি করা
(6) prepare meals :: খাবার বানাও
(7) prepare for war :: যুদ্ধের জন্য প্রস্তুত
(8) prepare a lesson :: একটি পাঠ প্রস্তুত
(9) prepare lunch :: দুপুরের খাবার প্রস্তুত
2. cook ::
3. get ready ::
4. train ::
5. study ::
6. instruct ::
7. brace ::
8. gear up ::
9. develop ::
10. devise ::
11. groom ::
12. make ::
prepare, prepared, prepares, preparing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Perhaps you should
PREPARE for that.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
(SIGHS) Very well,
PREPARE for a long night of deceit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Prepare, Walt, for the brakes.
Brakes, the brakes.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
I mean, how do you PREPARE
for somethi00:01:54,032 --> 31
00:01:57,911 --> 00:02:00,830
I'm not even sure I've held a baby befo00:01:532
00:02:01,039 --> 00:02:02,415
Oh, it's okay, you'll figure it out.
00:02:02,582 --> 00:02:05,543
But how's this all gonna work?
Do we g00:02:02,582 --34
00:02:05,710 --> 00:02:06,920
And can we afford a nanny?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Prepare to leave
in the next few weeks,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: prepare
Meaning and definitions of prepare, translation in Bengali language for prepare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of prepare in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "prepare"
What prepare means in Bengali, prepare meaning
in Bengali, prepare definition, examples and pronunciation
of prepare in Bengali language.