অকাল, অকালপক্ক, অকালীন, বালপ্রৌঢ়যথাকালের পূর্বেই জাত
Adjective(1) born after a gestation period of less than the normal time(2) too soon or too hasty(3) uncommonly early or before the expected time
(1) However, the authors believe that many of these premature deaths are preventable.(2) Occasionally, the author appears to overreach his material to draw premature conclusions.(3) Some premature babies suffer from breathing difficulties but this did not appear to be the case with Jennifer.(4) The attack brought on premature labour that lasted two and half days.(5) The sun is the number one cause of premature ageing and skin damage.(6) In the 70 years since his premature death, he has inspired plays, films, novels and songs.(7) After all, babies are born premature or late for a reason - especially in the case of prematurity.(8) She told how the woman was anxious about her baby's health because he had been born seven weeks premature .(9) A miracle baby who was born three months premature is set to celebrate her first birthday.(10) It is premature to talk of lessons while fighting is still going on.(11) He seemed to have brought a premature end to his international career.(12) Apart from the associations with premature ageing, darker hair suits my Anglo-Asian olive skin.(13) The outlook is bleak for children born extremely premature according to a new British study.(14) Free radicals are thought to be responsible for helping to cause premature ageing, heart disease and cancer.(15) We saw tiny premature babies who would spend their first birthday in hospital.(16) Measles in pregnancy can cause miscarriage, premature labour or a baby with low birth weight.
(1) premature death :: অকাল মৃত্যু
(2) premature aging :: অকালবার্ধক্য
(3) premature ejaculation :: অকাল উল্লাসধ্বনি
(4) premature birth :: সময়ের পূর্বে জন্ম
(5) premature baby :: অপরিপক্ক শিশু
(6) premature labor :: অকাল শ্রম
(7) premature delivery :: অকাল বিতরণ
1. untimely ::
2. preterm ::
3. rash ::
4. previous ::
1. late ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but your sentiments may be PREMATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
...but I volunteered
for the PREMATURE ejaculation project.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: premature
Meaning and definitions of premature, translation in Bengali language for premature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of premature in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "premature"
What premature means in Bengali, premature meaning in Bengali, premature definition, examples and pronunciation of premature in Bengali language.