প্রারম্ভিক, প্রস্তুতিমূলক, পূর্বাহ্নিক পরিচিতিমূলক, ভূমিকাস্বরূপ, উদ্যোগমূলকভূমিকা, প্রারম্ভিক অংশ, প্রবেশিকা পরীক্ষা, প্রারম্ভিক পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ
Noun(1) a minor match preceding the main event(2) something that serves as a preceding event or introduces what follows
Adjective(1) denoting an action or event preceding or in preparation for something more important
(1) There are several very important reasons for this preliminary arm action.(2) The preparation of the preliminary report by Tobin Consultants will take approximately six months to complete.(3) While the preliminary was full of excitement, the final was enthralling.(4) It was announced that last week's paper was only a preliminary draft.(5) Feeling satisfied with this preliminary exploration of the market, I went back to my room.(6) A preliminary design has been prepared and is included in the safer routes to schools report to the county council.(7) The trial is still in preliminary stages, but the projects scientists are optimistic.(8) Some account of this earlier observation is therefore a necessary preliminary to the main investigation.(9) At that time, the Child Support Guidelines were not yet in force but preliminary drafts were available.(10) Before a trial starts, preliminary data should therefore support the study hypothesis.(11) The company has agreed to prepare preliminary proposals based on feedback received at the workshop and exhibition.(12) During this time, they would prepare gravestones and do preliminary carving.(13) The news comes as the inquiry prepares to hold two preliminary meetings in York next month to discuss the format and conduct of the hearings.(14) Up to 100 preliminary experiments were needed to obtain acceptable resolution.(15) After the written preliminary , the six teams which qualified appeared on stage for the finals.(16) The numbers from these tests are still very preliminary and are mostly being kept under wraps.
(1) preliminary hearing :: প্রাথমিক শুনানি
(2) preliminary survey :: প্রাথমিক জরিপ
(3) preliminary work :: প্রাথমিক কাজ
(4) preliminary report :: প্রাথমিক প্রতিবেদন
(5) preliminary examination :: প্রাথমিক পরীক্ষা
(6) preliminary interview :: প্রাথমিক সাক্ষাত্কার
(7) preliminary injunction :: প্রাথমিক আজ্ঞা
(8) preliminary expenses :: প্রাথমিক খরচ
(9) preliminary election :: প্রাথমিক নির্বাচনের
1. preparatory ::
2. introduction ::
3. prelude ::
4. prelim ::
5. overture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Today's PRELIMINARY match
features two great teams:
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Leonard, start working
on some PRELIMINARY website designs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: preliminary
Meaning and definitions of preliminary, translation in Bengali language for preliminary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of preliminary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "preliminary"
What preliminary means in Bengali, preliminary meaning in Bengali, preliminary definition, examples and pronunciation of preliminary in Bengali language.