পক্ষপাত, অনুরক্তি, পছন্দে অগ্রাধিকার, বাছাবাছিতে অগ্রাধিকার, নির্বাচনে অগ্রাধিকার, পক্ষপাতপূর্ণ আসক্তি
Noun(1) a strong liking(2) a predisposition in favor of something(3) the right or chance to choose(4) grant of favor or advantage to one over another (especially to a country or countries in matters of international trade, such as levying duties
(1) The one great flaw in the present set up is preference cannot be given by governors to pupils from the borough because the Greenwich Judgement precludes this.(2) Europeans such as Mr. Bruni have long had a preference for fixed-income investments over stock.(3) My personal preference is for the blue one and, even as a fan of boring beige boxes, I'll admit I think it looks great.(4) But this was his first statement of political preference .(5) The payment had the effect of conferring a preference , priority or advantage on those creditors over the other creditors.(6) Creative Commons licenses help people express a preference for sharing their work - on their own terms.(7) Why did girls show such a strong brand preference ?(8) The most popular of the ideas put forward by residents were a coffee shop and bakery, the coffee shop registering almost 100 letters of preference .(9) he chose a clock in preference to a watch(10) preference is given to those who make a donation(11) What happens if they put down a non-grammar school as their first preference , but also enter their child for the admissions test at our school?(12) Still, he's reluctant to draw any hard and fast lines between musical preference and student performance.(13) In doing so he demonstrates a clear preference of respectability above passion.(14) Waterbed preference during the coldest temperatures may be enhanced by the ability of water to hold and save heat.(15) I cannot see that this represents anything but a preference for barbarism.(16) a preference for long walks and tennis over jogging
(1) preference shares :: পক্ষপাত শেয়ার
(2) in preference :: পছন্দ
(3) in order of preference :: সেগুলি পছন্দ অনুযায়ী
(4) in preference to :: পছন্দ
(5) preference share :: পক্ষপাত ভাগ
(6) liquidity preference :: তারল্য পক্ষপাত
1. liking ::
2. favorite ::
3. priority ::
4. druthers ::
5. predilection ::
6. penchant ::
1. aversion ::
2. disgust ::
3. dislike ::
4. distaste ::
5. hatred ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Do you have a PREFERENCE?
- I don't care, get the TARDIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Because a gorilla go-go dancer
of any sexual PREFERENCE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: preference
Meaning and definitions of preference, translation in Bengali language for preference with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of preference in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "preference"
What preference means in Bengali, preference meaning in Bengali, preference definition, examples and pronunciation of preference in Bengali language.