প্রার্থনা, উপাসনা, আবেদন, আরজি, স্তব, সনির্বন্ধ মিনতি, আরাধনা, আরাধন, আরজ, আর্জি, অভিযাচন, কার্পট, আখ্যাবিশেষ, অনুনয়-বিনয়, সনির্বন্ধ অনুরোধ, ধর্মোপাসনাযে ব্যক্তি প্রার্থনা করে
Noun(1) the act of communicating with a deity (especially as a petition or in adoration or contrition or thanksgiving(2) reverent petition to a deity(3) earnest or urgent request(4) a fixed text used in praying(5) someone who prays to God
(1) He fell to his knees, hands clasped in a prayer of thanksgiving.(2) I'll say a prayer for him(3) To them, and to all of you, it is my wish and regular prayer that this new year will bring peace and harmony.(4) I take in shattered breaths, gathering all the strength I need, uttering a silent prayer to God.(5) He muttered a quick prayer to God, asking him for forgiveness.(6) it is our prayer that the current progress on human rights will be sustained(7) the peace of God is ours through prayer(8) Sincere prayer also furthers the glorification of God, the goal of all creation.(9) With a silent prayer hoping that her plan would work, she threw the talisman at the demons.(10) Just before the final dive into the Pacific Ocean, she is heard leading the sinner's prayer for salvation.(11) The same dress code applies to marriages and funerals and normally applies to morning and evening prayer on Sundays.(12) A special prayer around the Cross for young people takes place for the Lenten Season.(13) Helen closed the door behind the man, and said a silent prayer of thanks.(14) A remote, retroactive intercessory prayer was said for the well being and full recovery of the intervention group.(15) Jillian said a silent prayer to the gods of all small percussionists.(16) Anne prayed her prayer of thanks to the Lord for this gracious meal and heard Luke praying with her.
(1) say a prayer :: একটি প্রার্থনা বলতে
(2) prayer beads :: জপমালা
(3) prayer book :: প্রার্থনাপুস্তক
(4) prayer rug :: প্রার্থনা কম্বল
(5) prayer meeting :: প্রার্থনা সভায়
(6) morning prayer :: সকালের প্রার্থনা
(7) prayer mat :: জায়নামাজ
(8) in prayer :: প্রার্থনায়
(9) silent prayer :: নীরব প্রার্থনা
(10) prayer shawl :: প্রার্থনা শাল
1. invocation ::
2. appeal ::
4. supplicant ::
5. orison ::
prayer, prayerful, prayers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you're at PRAYER.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Don't tell me PRAYER doesn't work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
Hear my PRAYER, O cruel gods.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
hear my PRAYER.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
Furthermore, after much PRAYER
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: prayer
Meaning and definitions of prayer, translation in Bengali language for prayer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prayer in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prayer"
What prayer means in Bengali, prayer meaning in Bengali, prayer definition, examples and pronunciation of prayer in Bengali language.