প্রার্থনা করা, আবেদন করা, অনুনয় করা, আরাধনা করা, অনুগ্রহ করিয়া বলা, উপাসনা করামিনতিসহকারে আবেদন করা, সনির্বন্ধ মিনতি করা বা অনুরোধ করা, ভগবানকে বা দেবতাকে বাসনা জানান
- প্রার্থনা করাপ্রার্থিতপ্রার্থনাপ্রার্থনা
Verb(1) address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship; say a prayer(2) call upon in supplication; entreat
(1) People pray to these deities because they have an adoration for the deity and have a feeling of awe about it.(2) Like Charlie, I hope and pray that everyone is able to get out there and vote.(3) As all the children have started their exams we hope and pray for good results and the best of luck to each and all of them.(4) I stand up on each tee and hope and pray that I find the fairway.(5) I sincerely pray and hope that Britain does not pass this Bill.(6) If you wish to have children, you pray to the fertility goddess.(7) Well, I just hope and pray we work in a bipartisan way and from the middle, but early indications are not so good.(8) He would lie on the ground and gaze upward at the heavens and pray for deliverance.(9) And I started to pray out loud, and I just became immediately calm.(10) People fervently pray , hoping to keep the calamities at bay.(11) In the meantime, let's hope and pray for a safe and quiet election season.(12) pray continue(13) With the immediate talk of retaliation yesterday, I hope and pray that those in command consider their actions carefully.(14) I have to tell you, I can only hope and pray that I have a child as loving and as wonderful as you.(15) If that happens, please pray for my soul.(16) So my advice is: pray more, sin less and live the life that God is calling you to live.
(1) to pray :: প্রার্থনা করতে
(2) pray for :: জন্য প্রার্থনা
(3) pray for peace :: শান্তির জন্য প্রার্থনা
(4) pray to god :: দেবতার কাছে প্রার্থনা
(5) pray to :: ডাকা
(6) pray god :: প্রার্থনা দেবতা
1. say one's prayers ::
একজনের নামাজের বলে
2. invoke ::
3. beg ::
pray, prayed, praying, prays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, there are many in your homeland
that PRAY for your return, Princess.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
Then who has, PRAY?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I don't PRAY any more.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
I PRAY we choose wisely.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
The common people PRAY for rain,
health and a summer that never ends.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: pray
Meaning and definitions of pray, translation in Bengali language for pray with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pray in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pray"
What pray means in Bengali, pray meaning in Bengali, pray definition, examples and pronunciation of pray in Bengali language.