ক্ষমতাশালী, পরাক্রমশালী, শক্তিধর, প্রবল, বলবান, বলশালী, শক্ত, প্রচণ্ড, বিশাল, ঊর্জস্বল, প্রগাঢ়, জবর, শক্তিমান্, ক্ষমতাবান্, ত্তজস্বল, প্রতিপত্তিশালী, প্রতিপত্তিসম্পন্ন, প্রতিপত্তিশীল, ক্ষম, জবরদস্ত, উদ্দণ্ড, অতীব কার্যকর, কুদরতী, জোরালক্ষমতাবান
Adjective(1) having great power or force or potency or effect(2) strong enough to knock down or overwhelm(3) having great influence(4) (of a person(5) displaying superhuman strength or power
Adverb(1) (Southern regional intensive
(1) The hope of water was such a powerful motivator, it kept me going.(2) she's a powerful runner(3) A quarter of a century on, the clergyman remains a powerful and influential figure even in death.(4) Or else the world influences in those times were very powerful , and they were.(5) Her voice is calming and almost hypnotic at times, and really strong and powerful at others.(6) Scientific and technical progress of the latter half of the twentieth century made them extremely powerful .(7) Second, there is a bipolar structure of control, with the system controlled by two powerful states.(8) Women may live longer than men because they have a more powerful immune system, it was reported yesterday.(9) The law is an incredibly powerful tool for shaping social perceptions, as well as controlling behavior.(10) Westin was now quite convinced that his country was the most powerful in the world.(11) There is, Richard says, a subtler but no less powerful influence at work too.(12) It was extremely theatrical, which made the effects more dramatic and powerful .(13) she can put across a powerful message(14) Yet the result is mesmeric: it shows how little you actually need to make powerful dramatic radio.(15) The incidence also explains the powerful placebo effect of some treatments.(16) However they are very powerful tools for company identification in the mind of users.
(1) all-powerful :: সর্বশক্তিমান
(2) very powerful :: খুব শক্তিশালী
(3) the most powerful :: সবচেয়ে শক্তিশালী
(4) powerful man :: শক্তিশালী মানুষ
(5) powerful leader :: শক্তিশালী নেতা
1. strong ::
3. violent ::
4. intense ::
5. influential ::
6. cogent ::
7. potent ::
8. muscular ::
10. knock-down ::
11. mighty ::
1. impotent ::
2. insignificant ::
3. little ::
4. powerless ::
5. weak ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you feel POWERFUL now?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
The POWERFUL have always
preyed on the powerless.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
It's much more POWERFUL.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
My father's probably the most POWERFUL man
in the country.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
The great and POWERFUL Woz.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: powerful
Meaning and definitions of powerful, translation in Bengali language for powerful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of powerful in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "powerful"
What powerful means in Bengali, powerful meaning in Bengali, powerful definition, examples and pronunciation of powerful in Bengali language.