গুঁড়া, পাউডার, চূর্ণ, বারূদ, গুঁড়া ঔষধ, অবচুর্ণন, রেণু, চুর, বিচূর্ণগুঁড়া করা, গুঁড়ান, গুঁড়া হত্তয়া, পাউডার মাখান, পাউডার মাখা, চূর্ণীকৃত হত্তয়া, চূর্ণ হত্তয়া, চূর্ণীকৃত করা, লবণ ছিটাইয়া দেত্তয়া, পিষিয়া মিহি গুঁড়া করা
- গুঁড়াচূর্ণপিষিয়া মিহি গুঁড়াগুঁড়োচূর্ণিত
Noun(1) a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized(2) a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks(3) any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
Verb(1) make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust(2) apply powder to
(1) Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, sixty rounds powder and ball, and be ready to march at a minute's warning.(2) It exerts the best leverage in seating the ball over the powder of any percussion revolver ever produced.(3) Are you thinking about whether your toboggan is made of wood or Plexiglas, or whether the snow is deep powder or sleet?(4) This substance was ground into powder , rendered to paste, and then used, for example, as body paint.(5) Colorado: the name conjures up images of deep powder , clear blue skies and great skiing.(6) The remaining cake, still containing a varying percentage of cocoa butter, is broken into smaller pieces to be sold as cocoa cake or ground into a fine cocoa powder .(7) Make sure you have the basic tools: tweezers, cuticle scissors, clear mascara, a white eye pencil and an eyebrow pencil or powder .(8) Few of the massed ranks of skiers discussing last night's disco at the restaurant get to know the delights of skiing over fresh powder .(9) Polishing on a brush wheel with putty powder retained the crispness and grain marks of the stone wheels but acid polishing removes all these signs and tends to round off the edges of the cuts.(10) powder skiing(11) His only accompaniment was the soft hiss of snow passing beneath his skis and the low whistle of the wind as it shaped the loose powder .(12) I guess next time I should wear an evening gown, do my hair in a fancy up do, maybe powder my face.(13) I flipped down the visor and began to brush silver powder onto my eyelids.(14) If you've been treating your complexion well, a dab of concealer over redness around the nose and mouth plus a dusting of loose powder will suffice.(15) Well, unfortunately, is that this drug does not come in pill form, or as a powder or liquid.(16) The United States did not adopt the newfangled smokeless powder until 1892, a few years after it became widely available.
(1) baking powder :: বেকিং পাউডার
(2) washing powder :: ওয়াশিং পাউডার
(3) cocoa powder :: কোকো পাওডার
(4) garlic powder :: রসুন গুঁড়া
(5) powder blue :: নীল পাউডার
(6) powder horn :: গুঁড়া শিঙা
(7) milk powder :: গুঁড়া দুধ
(8) powder room :: গুঁড়া রুম
(9) powder keg :: গুঁড়া ছোট পিপা
(10) chili powder :: লঙ্কাগুঁড়া
1. dust ::
3. gunpowder ::
4. dust ::
5. crush ::
6. dry ::
7. pulverize ::
powder, powdered, powdering, powders, powdery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and you're supposed
to use the POWDER!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
He's already hairless
and smells like talcum POWDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
That woman didn't get heat rash once
with me on POWDER patrol.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
I'm smelling baby POWDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Still baby POWDER!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: powder
Meaning and definitions of powder, translation in Bengali language for powder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of powder in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "powder"
What powder means in Bengali, powder meaning in Bengali, powder definition, examples and pronunciation of powder in Bengali language.