শক্তিশালী, কার্যকর, সম্ভাবনাসূচক, ক্ষমতাশালী, ক্ষমতাবান্, অন্তরে গুপ্ত, অন্তরে সুপ্তসম্ভাব্য বস্তু, সম্ভাব্য বিষয়, সম্ভাবনাসূচক ক্রিয়াভাব, সম্ভাবনাসূচক ক্রিয়াপদক্ষমতাবান
- সম্ভাব্যসম্ভাবনাকে কাজেসম্ভাবনাসম্ভাব্যসম্ভাবনাকে
Noun(1) the inherent capacity for coming into being(2) the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
Adjective(1) existing in possibility(2) expected to become or be; in prospect
(1) It is a tragedy in this case because the life lost was one with such future potential .(2) The history of the 1869 work is thought to have boosted its value among potential bidders.(3) Why is the government so timid about embryo research given the potential rewards?(4) We have vast untapped potential in hydro power and in natural gas from the Arctic.(5) Visitors to the city's boat show would also be among the potential guests targeted.(6) More to the point still, is this potential to anger particularly strong in the media?(7) Rural pubs have great potential to assume a business and community role.(8) A prospectus for potential sponsors raises the prospect of boarding academies.(9) It is for the society at large to harness the latent potential in the children and benefit out of that.(10) This fusion of unfamiliar conditions would normally make the hosts among the potential winners.(11) There is so much potential for this to be one of Bradford's most attractive shopping thoroughfares.(12) A woman who has fallen on hard times finds a potential saviour among the gravestones.(13) While I am in favor of this technology, it possesses a hell of a lot of potential for abuse.(14) For potential investors, the prospect of enjoying cheap beer is far more appealing.(15) You could say that we can compare our capabilities and potential to that of an iceberg!(16) Many supermarkets now provide free buses to carry potential customers into their premises.
(1) potential energy :: বিভবশক্তি
(2) market potential :: বাজার সম্ভাব্য
(3) potential difference :: সম্ভাব্য পার্থক্য
(4) electric potential :: বৈদ্যুতিক সম্ভাব্য
(5) potential customer :: সম্ভাব্য গ্রাহক
(6) high potential :: উচ্চ সম্ভাবনা
(7) potential threat :: সম্ভাব্য হুমকি
(8) potential market :: সম্ভাব্য বাজার
(9) growth potential :: বৃদ্ধির সম্ভাবনা
(10) membrane potential :: ঝিল্লি সম্ভাব্য
1. possible ::
2. likely ::
4. potential difference ::
5. potency ::
1. actual ::
2. factual ::
3. real ::
potential, potentialities, potentiality, potentially, potentials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that an action POTENTIAL
is seen by the visual cortex.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Secondly, the organic structure of tapioca
makes it a jiggling bowl of POTENTIAL death.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
I see a POTENTIAL partner.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
We can't just ignore
a POTENTIAL clue, Hank.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Does it involve the POTENTIAL
for losing fingers?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: potential
Meaning and definitions of potential, translation in Bengali language for potential with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of potential in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "potential"
What potential means in Bengali, potential meaning in Bengali, potential definition, examples and pronunciation of potential in Bengali language.