Noun(1) a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement(2) someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards(3) a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
(1) I agree with the poster who said the systems administrators responsible for this should be canned.(2) Next month, the poster campaign will be extended to include public buildings like libraries and leisure centres.(3) A poster campaign has now been extended to include public buildings such as libraries and leisure centres.(4) I think the first place I saw the poster advertisement was right outside the auditorium.(5) Unlike a print or a poster , catalog sheets and computer screens never do it justice.(6) poster campaign(7) I have to agree with the poster who basically said that the technology is irrelevant if the movie is no good.(8) The protestors have begun a poster campaign to publicise their case.(9) As he was walking down it, he noticed an announcement poster to the side of him that caught his eye.(10) A picture of a steam train in Edinburgh and an Intercity poster decorate a third wall.(11) she put up a huge poster(12) a poster campaign(13) It can be an original painting or reproduction, a poster , print or photo.(14) The poster and press advertising campaign will run until early next year.(15) He even convinced a couple of advertising types to come up with an identical poster campaign to the one that he had already created.(16) Clara bought some clothes and posters to decorate her room as well as some CDs and books.
(1) wanted poster :: চেয়েছিলেন পোস্টার
(2) four-poster bed :: চার পোস্টার বিছানা
(3) poster session :: পোস্টার সেশন
(4) poster paint :: পোস্টার পেইন্ট
(5) poster boy :: পোস্টার ছেলে
(6) poster child :: পোস্টার শিশু
(7) propaganda poster :: প্রচারণার পোস্টার
1. notice ::
2. bill sticker ::
3. card ::
4. post-horse ::
imposter, imposters, poster, posters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I learned that for free
from a cat POSTER, but good for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
But compared to your boss,
he's the POSTER boy for sanity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
That POSTER of Halle Berry
is a little unnerving.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
I'm the girl that goes bananas.
It says so on the POSTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
and your haircut is number three
on that POSTER from 1946.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: poster
Meaning and definitions of poster, translation in Bengali language for poster with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poster in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "poster"
What poster means in Bengali, poster meaning in Bengali, poster definition, examples and pronunciation of poster in Bengali language.