ডাকবিভাগ সংক্রান্ত, ডাক সংক্রান্তডাকবিভাগ-সংক্রান্ত, ডাক-সংক্রান্ত
Adjective(1) of or relating to the system for delivering mail
(1) It was claimed that voters had been threatened and intimidated into giving away their postal ballot papers.(2) The list bans foreign investments in sectors such as postal savings, free-to-air television broadcasting and auto passenger transportation businesses.(3) The change also means nearly all residents have received new postal codes.(4) The Government has brushed aside opponents' fears postal ballots will lead to vote-rigging.(5) The reason was clear: although many voters had requested postal ballots, they had decided not to use them.(6) Post offices serve many functions apart from postal services and many elderly people cannot travel a great distance to reach one.(7) This is a postal service, where there are people on hand to sign off on any package that needs a signature.(8) The postal ballot system proved successful with a 42 per cent turnout compared to 32 per cent last year.(9) Mixed feelings swell up inside me when I consider the issue of postal ballots in the local elections this year.(10) If you suspect that this has happened to you, you must notify your area's postal inspector.(11) Yorkshire members can vote on the resolution either by postal ballot or in person at the annual meeting at Headingley.(12) Printers have won the race to publish all the 14m postal ballot papers for the north west and three other regions, the government said today.(13) According to one estimate, there could be 20 times as may postal ballots as in 1997.(14) I have not yet received my ballot papers for postal voting - something that has been foisted on millions of us without it being thought through.(15) Enquiries revealed that postal orders to a value of Ôö¼├║124,000 had been cashed at a local post office.(16) May I add my protest regarding the new postal system.
(1) postal code :: পোস্ট অফিসের নাম্বার
(2) postal order :: পোস্টাল অর্ডার
(3) postal service :: ডাক সেবা
(4) postal card :: ডাক কাগজ
(5) postal matter :: ডাক ব্যাপার
(6) postal parcel :: ডাক পার্সেল
(7) postal delivery :: পোস্টাল ডেলিভারির
(8) postal address :: ডাক ঠিকানা
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here's a fun POSTAL fact.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: postal
Meaning and definitions of postal, translation in Bengali language for postal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of postal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "postal"
What postal means in Bengali, postal meaning in Bengali, postal definition, examples and pronunciation of postal in Bengali language.