সম্ভব, সম্ভাব্য, সম্ভবপর, সাধ্য, সাধ্যগত, সহনসাধ্য, সম্ভাবনাপূর্ণ, সম্ভাবনীয়, কার্যকর, গ্রহণযোগ্যসম্ভাবনা, সম্ভব বস্তু, সম্ভব বিষয়, সাধ্যগত বস্তু, প্রকৃতিগত বস্তু, কার্যকর বস্তু, সাধ্যগত বিষয়, প্রকৃতিগত বিষয়, কার্যকর বিষয়, সহনসাধ্য ব্যক্তি, সহনসাধ্য বস্তু, গ্রহণযোগ্য ব্যক্তি, গ্রহণযোগ্য বস্তু
Noun(1) something that can be done(2) an applicant who might be suitable
Adjective(1) capable of happening or existing(2) existing in possibility
(1) At least four possible explanations exist for favourable results seen in industry sponsored research.(2) was it possible to do that so quickly?(3) Several possible explanations exist for this improvement in asthma during and after weight reduction.(4) They appealed to the lawmakers to pass the bill as soon as possible for the sake of patients' human rights.(5) The site also includes a surface car park with possible development potential.(6) It provides the best set of features with the highest possible quality in maps.(7) it's possible that it was done for badness(8) what possible reason can she have for saying such a thing?(9) Is it not possible for us to achieve the same mission by establishing consulates in some of the places?(10) She said she could not say anything about any possible developments at the site.(11) she got ten marks of a possible twelve(12) A meeting for all members is being held on Wednesday to build the largest possible turnout in the ballot and to deliver a yes vote.(13) So as to protect sources, it is not possible for me to be specific as to what material has been sourced in Australia.(14) If possible buy from a specialist shop and discuss safety features.(15) is it possible that he's thinking the same way?(16) it's possible for me to do the exams this year
(1) as soon as possible :: যত দ্রুত সম্ভব
(2) as much as possible :: যতটুকু সম্ভব
(3) it is possible :: এটা সম্ভব
(4) as far as possible :: যত দূর সম্ভব
(5) not possible :: সম্ভব না
(6) whenever possible :: যখন সম্ভব
(7) as possible :: যতটুকু সম্ভব
(8) it is not possible :: এটা সম্ভব নয়
(9) it's possible :: এটা সম্ভব
(10) as early as possible :: যতটা সম্ভব তাড়াতাড়ি
1. feasible ::
2. conceivable ::
3. potential ::
1. hopeless ::
2. impossible ::
3. impracticable ::
4. unattainable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So it is POSSIBLE for someone
to survive out here on their own.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Ah, I'm sorry, Your Grace.
That's not POSSIBLE. Not yet.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
Is it POSSIBLE that you were running?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Hank, is it POSSIBLE
that maybe, just maybe,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
contains a detailed scenario
of a POSSIBLE apocalyptic event.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: possible
Meaning and definitions of possible, translation in Bengali language for possible with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of possible in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "possible"
What possible means in Bengali, possible meaning in Bengali, possible definition, examples and pronunciation of possible in Bengali language.