সুবহ, বহনীয়, হালকাসহজে বহনীয়
Noun(1) a small light typewriter; usually with a case in which it can be carried
Adjective(1) easily or conveniently transported(2) of a motor designed to be attached to the outside of a boat's hull
(1) The whole terminal looks like a giant school portable , except that it's got better air-conditioning.(2) For a portable inhalant, carry a tissue or handkerchief with you on which has been placed one drop each of the previous essential oils, and inhale deeply whenever possible.(3) And carry portable polish-remover wipes in your handbag for on-the-spot removal of chipped color.(4) Whenever he is out and about he has to carry a portable oxygen tank.(5) They mostly came from inner cities around the country, usually showed up in sparkling brand new trainers, carrying a portable stereo, booming dance music.(6) We also collected two portable electric keyboards that we check out like library books, so students can practice for contests and performances.(7) She always carries around a small portable radio, which she calls her Transistor Radio.(8) Every broadcaster is moving to those bigger pictures, and you will soon be kicking yourself if you buy a set that has the old screen shape, unless it's a portable for the bedroom.(9) The same factors that made hardware-centric database machines obsolete in favor of portable database software are now at play in the storage market.(10) The trouble is that they forget that people do not carry portable , battery-operated apartments around in their pockets.(11) So I read this section wondering whether OS X apps were somehow portable to other OSes.(12) To top it all off, none of the above mentioned formats will play on a portable .(13) I can now listen to only my favorite songs on an album, rearrange songs into my preferred order, or move them to a portable player.(14) Whether I was in a train or a plane, I carried a portable typewriter and never failed my editors.(15) A small woman was at the desk, her head leaning on her hand as she watched a tiny portable television.(16) Flocks of urbanists and media enthusiasts walked the streets carrying portable radio receivers in the hope of picking up the broadcasts.
(1) portable computer :: স্থানান্তরযোগ্য কম্পিউটার
(2) portable radio :: পোর্টেবল রেডিও
(3) portable toilet :: পোর্টেবল টয়লেট
(4) portable phone :: পোর্টেবল ফোন
(5) portable fan :: পোর্টেবল ফ্যান
(6) portable printer :: পোর্টেবল প্রিন্টার
2. movable ::
3. mobile ::
4. travel ::
5. lightweight ::
6. compact ::
7. handy ::
8. convenient ::
9. space-saving ::
1. immobile ::
2. immovable ::
3. irremovable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and run to Best Buy and see if
they have a PORTABLE DVD player...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: portable
Meaning and definitions of portable, translation in Bengali language for portable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of portable in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "portable"
What portable means in Bengali, portable meaning in Bengali, portable definition, examples and pronunciation of portable in Bengali language.