জনপ্রি়, জনসাধারণ্যে প্রচলিত, জনসাধারণ্যে বিদ্যমান, জনগণসংক্রান্ত, সর্বত্র জনপ্রি়, সাম্যবাদী, লৌকিক, জনসাধারণের উপযোগী, লোকায়ত, লোকপ্রি়জনপ্রিয়, জনসাধারণ্যে বিদ্যমান বা প্রচলিত
- জনপ্রিয়জনপ্রিয়জনসাধারণের অপ্রি়
Adjective(1) regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public(2) carried on by or for the people (or citizens(3) representing or appealing to or adapted for the benefit of the people at large(4) (of music or art, especially among young people
(1) We have at least established that contrary to popular belief, Yanks do have a sense of humour.(2) This popular fallacy about room temperature is a hangover from the years when wine was a luxury for the few.(3) There was genuine popular interest in the party about the debate the NPI had initiated.(4) Among his other devices to rally popular opinion was a relief of pressure on the Orthodox Church.(5) There is a popular belief that property is a better investment than shares.(6) We had made a pact to tackle together one of the mountains of popular cultural or die in the attempt.(7) It has become in her view an arty scene, trendy to visit at the weekend and popular with tourists.(8) Press releases might have been compiled, to some extent, in anticipation of popular tastes.(9) Even the splits within the establishment are a product of popular anti-war pressure.(10) How does the public know the appointees are representing popular rather than elite interests?(11) It is true that these are terms of public parlance, rather than of popular speech.(12) That was quite popular with the folk crowd, but I kept my eye open to what was going on in the States.(13) He made the party more amenable to Stalin, but lost a lot of popular support for the party as a result.(14) Friday was music day as musical tots proved very popular with children and staff!(15) As he watched popular and political support for Richard ebb away, he decided to make a bid for the crown himself.(16) She was well liked and popular with her class mates and her year group.
(1) very popular :: খুব জনপ্রিয়
(2) popular culture :: জনপ্রিয় সংস্কৃতি
(3) popular music :: জনপ্রিয় সঙ্গীত
(4) become popular :: জনপ্রিয় হয়ে
(5) popular press :: জনপ্রিয় সংবাদ
(6) popular vote :: জনপ্রিয় ভোট
(7) popular song :: জনপ্রিয় গান
(8) popular sovereignty :: জনপ্রিয় সার্বভৌমত্ব
(9) be popular :: জনপ্রিয় হতে
(10) popular belief :: প্রচলিত ধারণা
1. well-liked ::
2. nonspecialist ::
3. widespread ::
4. mass ::
5. pop ::
6. democratic ::
popular, popularly, unpopular
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, you'll be very POPULAR...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
The word is "POPULAR."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
While all the POPULAR kids are off doing...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
...which I think we all know
is a POPULAR euphemism...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
...in the POPULAR online game
"Words With Friends."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: popular
Meaning and definitions of popular, translation in Bengali language for popular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of popular in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "popular"
What popular means in Bengali, popular meaning
in Bengali, popular definition, examples and pronunciation
of popular in Bengali language.