বায়ুসংক্রান্ত, বায়ুপূর্ণ, বায়বীয়, বায়ুময়, বায়ু দ্বারা স্ফীত, বায়ু দ্বারা চালিত, গ্যাসসংক্রান্ত
Adjective(1) of or relating to or using air (or a similar gas
(1) I am, after all, five feet ten and a half inches, ten and a half stone, of brown-eyed, brunette, pneumatic woman.(2) He said his problem was a ├ö├ç├┐progressive loss of air pressure in the pneumatic system.├ö├ç├û(3) Any pressurized bottle used for pneumatic operation must be filled with compressed air, nitrogen, or CO2.(4) Later he earned a drive-through penalty before retiring after a problem with his engine's pneumatic pressure.(5) In a procedure which began at seven o'clock in the morning and which lasted for a little under four hours, the 1,000 metric tonne roof was raised from inside the storage tank's structure using pneumatic pressure.(6) The fundamental transformation uses electrical power to drive aircraft subsystems currently powered by hydraulic, pneumatic , or mechanical means.(7) A pneumatic dermal layer is present beneath the skin.(8) During these measurements, roots were enclosed in a steel chamber to apply pneumatic pressure to the root medium.(9) All of the tools are either electric or pneumatic .(10) Its eight inch pneumatic tires with 40 to 60 pounds of air pressure can handle most obstacles an off-road trail can offer.(11) Pre-charged pneumatic rifles are currently enjoying a huge wave of popularity among the general shooting population.(12) The remaining sections detail the repair and servicing of electrical and radio equipment, the design and construction of the airframe itself, and the particulars of the hydraulic and pneumatic systems.(13) The use of hydraulic and pneumatic tools is also taught along with welding and thermal arc-cutting gear for underwater work.(14) Adding graduated compression stockings or pneumatic compression to anticoagulant therapy may also benefit patients.(15) Indeed, at an even earlier ontogenetic stage the vertebrae of the youngest individuals must have lacked any pneumatic features.(16) Doesn't anyone realise you can't turn a flat-chested woman into a pneumatic goddess by feeding her hamburgers?
(1) pneumatic drill :: বায়ুসংক্রান্ত ড্রিল
(2) pneumatic actuator :: বায়ুসংক্রান্ত actuator
(3) pneumatic tyre :: বায়ুসংক্রান্ত টায়রা
(4) pneumatic hammer :: বায়ুসংক্রান্ত হাতুড়ি
1. pneumatic ::
2. aerial ::
4. airy ::
5. air ::
6. ethereal ::
7. breezy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Besides, no PNEUMATIC drill
can be used there.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: pneumatic
Meaning and definitions of pneumatic, translation in Bengali language for pneumatic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pneumatic in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pneumatic"
What pneumatic means in Bengali, pneumatic meaning in Bengali, pneumatic definition, examples and pronunciation of pneumatic in Bengali language.