সন্তুষ্ট করা, পরিতৃপ্ত করা, আনন্দদান করা, খুশি করা, পছন্দ করা, ইচ্ছা করা, পরিতুষ্ট করা, গা জুড়ান, মনোনীত করা, মনোরঁজন করা
Verb(1) give pleasure to or be pleasing to(2) be the will of or have the will (to(3) give satisfaction
Adverb(1) used in polite request
(1) There's only a little over a week to decide. Please, please, please !(2) ├ö├ç├┐Yes, please ,├ö├ç├û Natalie answered, grabbing her glass and following Sheila to the sofa.(3) please address letters to the Editor(4) We are all entitled to our opinions (and to think mine are a load of codswallop) and to get out there and express them as stridently as we please .(5) You get little respect and sometimes get lots of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please .(6) He is, by inclination, eager to please , keen to win support within his party and go with the political grain.(7) Eager to please , Adam even has plastic surgery - a barely discernible nose job.(8) If you have any specific questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact your state editor or the network editor.(9) That means governments can spend them as they please .(10) I understand that editors can hire and fire as they please .(11) The hotel offers rooms of five-star quality at four or even three-star prices and is notably eager to please .(12) In a way, it's great that we have the luxurious situation that allows people to pretty-much come and go as they please - turning up to sing whenever they fancy.(13) Many young people are, regrettably, disabled by illness or accident, so please will you stop and consider this before launching into a reprimand?(14) Could you please ask your question, the person with the mike up there?(15) But until we can help you get those things, please, please don't push us too far.(16) Please, please , can we have a little perspective?
(1) please wait :: অনুগ্রহপূর্বক অপেক্ষা করুন
(2) please help me :: আমাকে সাহায্য করুন
(3) please sit down :: দয়া করে বসুন
(4) to please :: খুশি থাকা
(5) please wait a moment :: একমুহূর্ত অপেক্ষা করুন
(6) please note :: দয়া করে নোট করুন
(7) please come in :: অনুগ্রহ করে ভিতরে আসুন
(8) please give me :: আমাকে দিতে দয়া করে
(9) as you please :: আপনি দয়া করে
1. make happy ::
2. give pleasure to ::
3. make someone feel good ::
কেউ ভাল বোধ করতে
4. delight ::
5. charm ::
6. amuse ::
7. entertain ::
8. satisfy ::
9. gratify ::
বাসনা চরিতার্থ করা
10. humor ::
11. oblige ::
12. content ::
13. suit ::
14. if you please ::
15. if you wouldn't mind ::
যদি কিছু মনে না
16. if you would be so good ::
যদি আপনি তা ভাল হবে
17. kindly ::
18. pray ::
19. prithee ::
1. displease ::
please, pleased, pleases, pleasing, pleasings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Please turn back.
Please turn back.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Please, leave her alone!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Okay, I'll tell you
but PLEASE don't judge me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Just PLEASE stop.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: please
Meaning and definitions of please, translation in Bengali language for please with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of please in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "please"
What please means in Bengali, please meaning in Bengali, please definition, examples and pronunciation of please in Bengali language.