উদ্ভিদ, গাছ, উদ্ভিজ্জ, চারাগাছ, পাদপ, গুল্ম, পরিকল্পিত প্রতারণা, সিঁধ কাটিয়া চুরি, জীবন্ত উদ্ভিজ্জ, উর্বীরূহ, জীবন্ত পাদপ, তরূ, তৃণ, শিল্পোত্পাদনের সরঁজাম, শিল্পোত্পাদনের যন্ত্র, ধোঁকাবপন করা, প্রবর্তন করা, স্থাপন করা, প্রতিষ্ঠিত করা, হানা, লুকাইয়া রাখা, স্থায়ীভাবে বসবাস করান, পুঁতা, আজ্জান, রোপণ করা, ঢোকানঢোকন, লতা, পাপদ
Noun(1) buildings for carrying on industrial labor(2) (botany(3) an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience(4) something planted secretly for discovery by another
Verb(1) put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants(2) fix or set securely or deeply(3) set up or lay the groundwork for(4) place into a river(5) place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive(6) put firmly in the mind
(1) Apparently he can convince the cops to plant drugs in her purse if she tries to leave the marriage with their daughter.(2) Aloe is a green plant that has long leaves with somewhat spiky edges.(3) Tomorrow, she planned to go back to the nursery to buy seeds she'd plant now that would grow and bloom in the spring.(4) I decided to plant an imposter cava among the seven authentic champagnes.(5) What seeds do we want, as teachers of writing and as writers about the business of writing, to plant in the minds of other and emerging writers?(6) Theoretically, an employee can claim a capital allowance for machinery or plant used in his employment.(7) Now is the time to plan and plant flower bulbs for the holidays for both gifts and decorations.(8) I could accidentally plant suggestions in your mind, or take you someplace dangerous.(9) processing plant(10) I could tell she was a plant the minute she started speaking.(11) Resources include plant and machinery, patents, brands, and skilled people.(12) A major arms manufacturer with a giant plant in Down District is to play a key role in a multi-billion pound aircraft carrier contract.(13) he was commissioned to plant the order in England(14) The company auctions excess inventory such as industrial plant and machinery online, and claims the process is secure for both vendors and bidders.(15) From now on motor vehicles will be treated the same as other plant and machinery and both categories will be allowed over a 5 year period.(16) We didn't have one in Rome, and at the villas there was always someone to plant seeds and prune flowers.
(1) power plant :: শক্তি প্ল্যান্ট
(2) to plant :: উদ্ভিদ
(3) a plant :: একটি উদ্ভিদ
(4) plant trees :: গাছ লাগান
(5) plant manager :: কারখানা ব্যবস্থাপক
(6) potted plant :: সংক্ষেপিত উদ্ভিদ
(7) nuclear power plant :: পারমাণবিক শক্তি কেন্দ্র
(8) plant life :: উদ্ভিদ জীবন
(9) pot plant :: পাত্র উদ্ভিদ
(10) pilot plant :: পাইলট প্ল্যান্ট
1. flower ::
2. factory ::
3. spy ::
5. plant life ::
6. sow ::
7. place ::
8. instill ::
ধীরে ধীরে প্রবেশ করান
9. hide ::
10. implant ::
11. embed ::
12. set ::
13. institute ::
plant, plantar, planted, planter, planters, planting, plantings, plantlike, plants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we should PLANT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Oh, we got a sword and a PLANT.
Our apartment's really shaping up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Eating them would be a waste,
since you could PLANT them...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
taking care of this useless
PLANT and my dumb family.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
and a PLANT is a lovely housewarming gift.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: plant
Meaning and definitions of plant, translation in Bengali language for plant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "plant"
What plant means in Bengali, plant meaning in Bengali, plant definition, examples and pronunciation of plant in Bengali language.