শারীরিক, শারীর, প্রাকৃতিক, বাস্তব, কায়িক, প্রাকৃত, শরীরগত, পদার্থবিদ্যাগত, নৈসর্গিক, অধ্যাত্ম, ভৌত
Adjective(1) involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit(2) relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics(3) having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses(4) according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter(5) characterized by energetic bodily activity(6) impelled by physical force especially against resistance(7) concerned with material things
(1) Today we understand most of these things in terms of physical forces acting under impersonal laws.(2) Abuse of a child can mean physical abuse, physical neglect, sexual abuse, or emotional abuse.(3) physical abuse(4) Recently, Shari had a physical which including ultrasonic testing of her abdomen to determine the cause of pain.(5) When I say this, what I express is not my wish for a pure poetry, but a concrete, physical attitude.(6) He was distracted from his blindness, he says, by the deluge of mental and physical challenges coming his way.(7) Sexual and physical assault is still a common problem seen day today in our hospitals.(8) They are vulnerable to physical assault, sexual harassment, and rape, and their experiences and fears have tended not to be taken seriously.(9) Many drop out of school and many are prey to sexual and physical abuse, neglect and substance abuse.(10) Another issue, in design writing at least, is that online writing is separated from a tangible physical object.(11) she has a physical disability(12) My desire is to bring the viewer out of the gallery space and into the actual physical environment of the lakebed.(13) A complicated strategy underlies the thrusts and parries of a duel - making it both a mental and physical challenge.(14) The Short Form Health Survey was designed to measure perceived current physical health.(15) Feynman's work is filled with the sort of raw physical insight that physicists love and admire.(16) The cycle needs to be broken - youths need to know abuse is wrong before sexual and physical assaults stop.
(1) physical education :: শারীরিক শিক্ষা
(2) physical examination :: শারীরিক পরীক্ষা
(3) physical appearance :: শারীরিক
(4) physical therapy :: শারীরিক চিকিৎসা
(5) physical fitness :: শারীরিক সুস্থতা
(6) physical condition :: শারীরিক অবস্থা
(7) physical therapist :: শারীরিক থেরাপিস্ট
(8) physical science :: ভৌত বিজ্ঞান
(9) physical features :: দৈহিক বৈশিষ্ট্য
(10) physical exercise :: শরীর চর্চা
1. bodily ::
2. manual ::
3. material ::
4. strong-arm ::
এখনও বিক্রয়ের জন্য
nonphysical, physical, physicality, physically, physicals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
PHYSICAL or otherwise,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
It would only be rebound if he and Penny
had actually engaged in PHYSICAL intimacy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
but you should know that
Sheldon said he's ready to be PHYSICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
There is no PHYSICAL evidence,
not that I heard.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
You see, when a female witnesses
an exhibition of PHYSICAL domination...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: physical
Meaning and definitions of physical, translation in Bengali language for physical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of physical in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "physical"
What physical means in Bengali, physical meaning in Bengali, physical definition, examples and pronunciation of physical in Bengali language.