প্রশ্রয়প্রাপ্ত, প্রি়, সযত্নে লালিত, পালিত, সাদরেপোষা, পোষাপ্রি়পাত্র, বিরক্তি, রূক্ষভাবআদর করা, লাই দেত্তয়া, প্রশ্রয় দেত্তয়া, পরস্পর আলিঙ্গন করা, কোলাকুলি করাসাদরে পোষা প্রাণী, অতিশয় প্রশ্রয়প্রাপ্ত প্রিয়পাত্র, আদরের ধন, সযত্নে পালিত, প্রশয়প্রাপ্ত
Noun(1) a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement(2) a special loved one(3) a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight(4) using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain
Verb(1) stroke or caress gently(2) stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
Adjective(1) preferred above all others and treated with partiality
(1) the pony was a family pet(2) [She was] not exactly the teachers' pet , but she did respect the teachers.(3) Valia shook her head in confusion and started to pet her canine companion.(4) Alternatively, other owners are reluctant to have a pet put to sleep either for religious reasons, or perhaps because that animal is the last link they have with their deceased spouse.(5) Mother's in a pet(6) Nobody wants to see valuable funds wasted on pet projects.(7) Another of Dr Evelyn's pet hates was the proliferation of advertising posters.(8) And if you don't believe it's therapeutic to pet a dog, then you haven't given it a good try.(9) I do plead guilty to having literacy and numeracy as pet projects.(10) The Americans struggle with senators who add one costly pet project after another to every bill.(11) she is the pet of the family(12) And some Republicans are pushing pet projects of their own, from dams to gas pipelines.(13) I found the chairs at my pet antiques dealer in Cannes(14) Ask them to help you cross the road, or to take you down to the post office, or to put the kettle on, pet .(15) Masson may have called MacKinnon ├ö├ç├┐Kitty,├ö├ç├û but it is clear who was the pet in that relationship.(16) The Prince started to pet his horse, stroking the hair gently with almost some humanity.
(1) pet name :: ডাক নাম
(2) pet shop :: পোষা প্রাণীর দোকান
(3) teacher's pet :: শিক্ষকের পোষা
(4) pet dog :: পোষা কুকুর
(5) pet sitting :: পোষা বসা
(6) pet cat :: পোষা বিড়াল
(7) favorite pet :: প্রিয় পোষা
(8) pet hate :: পোষা প্রাণী ঘৃণা
(9) pet peeve :: পোষা অপমান
(10) pet project :: পোষ্য প্রকল্প
1. tame ::
2. favorite ::
4. favorite ::
5. ducky ::
7. stroke ::
8. pamper ::
9. kiss and cuddle ::
চুম্বন এবং আলিঙ্গন
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, if I can walk past that PET shop
with the parrot in the window,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Cersei can keep him as a PET, if she wants,
but I will not have him on the Council.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
It's just like the cute girl
at the PET store all over again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
- You can't mean it.
- A direwolf's no PET.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
...and calling me to come down
to PET stores to look at cats.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: pet
Meaning and definitions of pet, translation in Bengali language for pet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pet in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pet"
What pet means in Bengali, pet meaning in Bengali, pet definition, examples and pronunciation of pet in Bengali language.