ব্যক্তিগত, স্বকীয়, নিজস্ব, দৈহিক, প্রাতিজনিক, প্রাতিস্বিক, ব্যক্তিবাচক, নির্দিষ্ট ব্যক্তি সম্পর্কিত, নির্দিষ্ট ব্যক্তিবর্গ সম্পর্কিত, বৈয়ক্তিক, আত্মভূত, পুরুষবাচক, খাসনির্দিষ্ট ব্যক্তি
Noun(1) a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
Adjective(1) concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality(2) particular to a given individual(3) of or arising from personality(4) intimately concerning a person's body or physical being(5) indicating grammatical person
(1) His point of view was to present a character study in a series of private and personal relationships.(2) But I decided not to be embarrassed by my illness and to record my experiences on a personal website, for anyone to read.(3) leave my personal life out of it(4) He decided to get very personal and to refer to my own marriage.(5) He stashed away hundreds of Diana-related items, from signed CDs to personal letters to photographs.(6) He heard her say each name, accompanied by a more personal remark for each.(7) You'll use my body as your personal jungle gym, always crawling back over me if you go anywhere in the room.(8) People whose personal health may be affected have often been held by the courts to have no standing to make a case.(9) personal hygiene(10) It's very rude to relay personal remarks, but I've made a career out of it - so why stop now?(11) I like to write about my life, but I think that belongs in my personal journal.(12) personal tutor(13) For 200 years prior to this, the garden relied on personal book collections belonging to the various keepers of the garden.(14) You could also simply make a donation or bring some Christmas cheer by sending a child a personal letter from Father Christmas.(15) As a youngster he has overcome racism and through his life there have been enough personal body blows to ensure that he appreciates the good in his world.(16) He also digs sharing information about his personal body art that you'd probably rather not know.
(1) personal information :: ব্যক্তিগত তথ্য
(2) personal computer :: ব্যক্তিগত কম্পিউটার
(3) personal trainer :: ব্যক্তিগত প্রশিক্ষক
(4) personal data :: ব্যক্তিগত তথ্য
(5) personal assistant :: ব্যক্তিগত সহকারী
(6) personal pronoun :: ব্যক্তিগত সর্বনাম
(7) personal details :: ব্যক্তিগত বিবরণ
(8) personal effects :: ব্যক্তিগত প্রভাব
(9) personal statement :: ব্যক্তিগত অভিমত
(10) personal life :: ব্যক্তিগত জীবন
1. distinctive ::
2. in person ::
3. private ::
4. intimate ::
5. direct ::
6. derogatory ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
personal, personally, personals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I took PERSONAL charge of his care,
but I could not save him.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
the only growth you'll come back with
is PERSONAL growth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Staring at me, asking me
PERSONAL questions like, "What do you do?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Lap, hands, face
and PERSONAL emergency.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: personal
Meaning and definitions of personal, translation in Bengali language for personal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of personal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "personal"
What personal means in Bengali, personal meaning in Bengali, personal definition, examples and pronunciation of personal in Bengali language.